01

I'm on my way through gate and to meet who's going to pick me up here. And as I expect its no other than my big brother. I guess starting from now he is the one whose in charge on picking me here after school. 

"hi, Y/n! how was your third grade on your new school?" my brother asks while roaming his eyes inside of campus scanning what's the school look like, well it looks hell. And its not new, I've been here for two years. He don't know that, I forgot he's that busy on his Junior high life, but he's taking care of me well even he's that busy. He just don't mind me entering school or wherever I enter to study, but he's starting to take care about it already and I'm happy for it.

"your, teacher called us earlier to informed us. You were on disciplinarians office. What's up with you?" my older brother questioned me again. I remain silent not giving hint if I hear his question or not. I just want to go home right now.

I take a deep breath and purse my lips. "nothing. Its just us, my classmate and I fight for something not important at all" I lied. Who would thought a small 8 years old kid like me, can lie on his  big bro.

He pat my head and lower his body to face me. "we didn't, taught you that" he state as he level on my height, he holds my shoulder and give me a reassuring smile. "Y/N, if you have problem on your classmates just tell me okay? your big bro is always here" I nod and fake my smile. I sigh as I made eye contact to my older brother who look so concern. "I want to go home, I'm tired" I tell to my big bro and look down. Tiredness and sadness is into me plus the anger inside of me making my shoulder more heavy.

My older brother take his pace and walk through car's door, but before he open it, he ask me why, Yohan is not arround. I give a bored look and shrug. After that thing happen this morning, I didn't saw him anymore after our last subject teacher dismissed us he go out first.

I thought he's just waiting for me on the hallway or somewhere out there, but there is no, Kim Yohan appeared on my way.

Finally we arrived now in front of our house, but before I could step out of car we hear a loud thud coming from our house. I look at my big brother who look surprised and a scared reaction written on his full of sorrow eyes… like me. We are suffering right now.

I have no shoulder to cry on tonight. No one will cheer me up. I follow my tall big brother taking my pace on his back after I slammed the car's door. After opening the door my brother run to latter on floor. I scan my mess surrounding, without noticing my tears freely escaped from my eyes.

My poor big bro on the floor with my mom on his arms making me more sad. My brother keep on saying "mom its okay we're here", "please stop", "mom, Y/N is watching, she might be traumatized on what she's seeing right now. Mom please! you have us, your children. We can live on our own. We don't need, Dad".

I cry on their front and hug the both of them. I just want this sadness to end. I want to live in peace, if we need to start our new life alone without our bastard father, I'll be contented. Even its hard for me.

Mom on the sofa sobbing with her deep thought looking out of somewhere and my big brother cleaning the mess made by my mom. I just stare them out of boredom processing everything what I've seen, on my mind. This is all his fault, I hope we'll never see him again.

Our dad abandoned us and maybe, Yohan is right on what he have said this morning my father is crazy,  but I can't hate my father. I'm mad on him but he's still our father and I don't want to hear anything bad for him. But I can accept it, if it's true.

I went up to my room without any words or greetings from my busy brother who keep on cleaning and my mother still spaced out on the sofa. It makes me really sad especially, now I'm not yet into this kind of atmosphere.

I plop to my bed and burry my self on warm blanket, closing my eyes to sleep.

-

"daughter of crazy is here" my classmate shouted out of nowhere, I shoot him a mad look thinking about what he said. Daughter of crazy? where did she get that. I approach her and grabbed the collar of her uniform.

"what are you saying? and who's crazy?" I ask furiously taking a grip. She didn't response on my words instead she rolled her eyes, she act unbothered, but that won't work on me when I'm angry.

"answer me" I yelled and tighten my grip on her uniforms collar. She widen her eyes and swallow, she look  on my back telling, its the one who said it. I turn to that person, my hearts beat skip after seeing who it was. I released the girl on my side with force causing for her to fall and make an annoying cry noise.

"a real daughter of crazy man!" the girl on floor shouted. I'm about to approach the girl on the floor when someone grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I just heard it to my mom and yours while they  are talking on house this morning" he state solemnly. "I didn't mean that thing, I'm so sorry" he apologise, and switch his sight to girl who's sitting on floor crying. "yah! Chaewi, you have no right to say those words on Y/n" he return his eyes on me and apologize again, before turning to go back on his seat.

The teacher came in and give us a shocked reaction. And of course that dramatic girl won again this time obviously because of her annoying cry. Our teacher brought us to disciplinarians office and ask me not to do it again on, Moon Chaewi. I just nods on them not giving any care.

But it didn't end there when our teacher leaved us for a while she start to bark with that same thing earlier. I did not gave her any attention anymore as a promised not to hurt that brat again.