15

"Impossible" Dongpyo murmur still surprised on what he have seen, the tall figure of latter almost choke him up by his own saliva. The latter enter the room peacefully and closed the door on their behind.

"Hello!" they greet and bow, we greet back after they lifted up their head, Dongpyo quickly stood up hiding on my back. "Dongpyo-hyung even you're small, I can still notice you." the latter start, and chuckle. "I really felt sad, because my mom didn't enter me on your school, but now, I'm happy already because you're here." he state excitedly, clapping his hand. 

Dongpyo groaned and showed up on my front. "Dohyon-ah, if you only know how happy, I am when I have-" I immediately cover his mouth and pulled him up stair. "he's happy too, Dohyon that you're here, but we'll leaved you for a while." Hyeongjun followed us to my room and sat down to bed. After I shut the door, I released, Dongpyo who sigh in relief.

"that was close." Hyeongjun points out. I shook my head as approval and sigh. "yah, Dongpyo you'll hurt him emotionally." I said, looking at him shaking my head. "sorry" his respond, reassuring smile remark on my face as I nod.

"its okay!" I shrug and sat down beside them. Dongpyo and Hyeongjun stand up scanning the surrounding with their curious expression. Dongpyo moved closer to my desk and grabbed one of my diary. My eyes widen and quickly get it away from his hand, causing for him to jolt up in shocked. "yah! you scared me!" he yelled. I hugged the diary and apologize to him.

He tilted his head, his eyes locked up on my diary which is inside my arms. "what's with that?" he asked curiosity written on his eyes. I open my mouth to answer but, Hyeongjun spoke first. "is this you and Yohan?" I look at the polaroid picture, and nod, when, Dongpyo tries to get my diary.

I keep it away and hide on my back, I go up to my bed while watching, Dongpyo whose standing and ready to attack any time. He slowly moved to side of my bed causing for me to moved backward. When he jumped through my bed, I jolt up backward and stumble on the edge of my bed. Bang! a loud noise filled the room as I try to sit up holding my aching back. Dongpyo on top of bed, covering his mouth in shocked. Hyeongjun on the other hand widen his eyes after seeing me on the floor.

They try to help me stand up worry and shocked expression written on their faces at the same time while lifting me up, both arms and hand on them. When I'm already on my feet standing straight, the door opened revealing my brother who look worried.

"what happened?" my brother asked, while scanning the surrounding, Dohyon on his back look at us, in curious way, mouth lowly open. I fix my self and answer, nervously. "a-ahh… n-nothing." I shut my mouth and looked at Dongpyo and Hyeongjun who nod as respond. "its just my diary… I accidentally dropped." I smile, catching my breath, my brother nods and smile, few seconds after he leaved and shut the door together with Dohyon.  

We sigh in relief and sat down on bed, I hold my back and groan in pain. Dongpyo who's concern sat beside me and cleared his throat. "are you okay? I'm so sorry." he hold my shoulder looking at my hand whose on my aching back.

"yeah, I'm  okay." I assured.

"where did, you get this rose?" Hyeongjun spoke, breaking the silence. I look at his hand where the rose are, making my eyes big. "please be careful!" I scream. Dongpyo look at Hyeongjun who look confused. "put it back, it's from, Yohan please, take care of that." I pleaded, he put the rose back to diary slowly and hand it to me.

Dongpyo sighed and purse his lips. "why, you're so scared when, I got that?" I swallow the lumps on my throat, thinking for reason. "uhm… it's because, I wrote something here I don't want anyone to read" I tell, hugging the diary. He frown and nod, looking at wall.

"by the way, what is your connection to, Dohyon?" I look at him and take a deep  breath. "my mother and his mother are sibling." his mouth turns to round as I continue to explain. "then, Hangyul his cousin is like my cousin too" I shrug. "-Hangyul's mother and Dohyon's father were also sibling. Hangyul and Yohan are bestfriend, because they both enter in the same class on their taekwando lesson they become more close and now they're bestfriend. When, Dohyon's mom are busy and Hangyul is on his taekwando class, I'm the one whose taking care of him" I point out.

"really?" I nodded "yes!". "that's why… you always give your foods to him, even he didn't beg it to you?" he asked tilting his head waiting for the same answer. "yes!"

"you said yesterday, you always visit, Sejin's house, so do you know, Dohyon?" Dongpyo asked Hyeongjun who's in the other side of bed. "yeah" he answer shortly. Dongpyo got up on his feet spinning around to face us clearly.

"so you mean, I'm the only one here who doesn't know anything about your connection to each other?" our lips curled down and shrug off. "we don't know. And you know, if Sejin didn't show his self on cafeteria, I will never know that, Hyeongjun is one of my childhood friend." I pointed out.