39

I was wake by knock on my door and groan in annoyance. I drag my feet down and lazily walk to open the door. It was Dongpyo.

"ne?" I said in raspy voice, I rub my eyes and wait for my vision to clear. 

"Good morning hyung! Y/N asked me to call you" he smiled and I nodded then take a quick bath.

As I walked down stair towards where my feet brought me I smell something delicious, making me starve and follow where the smell came from. And it came from here, kitchen.

"Good morning oppa!" Y/N ran towards me and give me short hug. She pushed me to my seat.
"I prepare that for you oppa!" she cheerfully exclaimed.

"Pyo, let's eat!" Y/N gave him plate and walk upstair.

I really don't remember something special today, so I'm confused on what is happening. But it makes me feel special, when my sister said she make made it for me, I feel loved by her.

"Gyul!? Dohyon?! you there?" my sister from up. "come on let's eat …okay we'll wait for you guys, Dohyon I cook fried chicken and many delicious food, Dongpyo helps me"

"is it your birthday?" I asked Dongpyo who gave me shock reaction and quietly laugh.

"why you asked that hyung? no it's not. Y/N told me…" he moved closer. "she said, she missed you. Then she wants to spend her time with you hyung and that's why she woke me up so early to prepare all of this …and hey hyung, don't tell her I told you this!" I nodded and he sit properly to his seat, waiting for Y/N. She went out just few minutes we don't know where she go.

I become speechless to Dongpyo, like I really don't know what to say, I'm so flattered, touch and I feel like I want to cry because of joy. She mean it a lot to me, I thought she's happy enough with her friends, but I was wrong she miss me too.

Y/N's POV

When I'm on my way to Sejin's house, I saw Chaewi and she saw me too, her eyes widen when she saw me. I think it's her first time to see me here, I guess she don't know yet that I lived on her neighborhood. I gave her cold look and continue doing my own business.

I knock on Sejin's door and after a second the door opened revealing Yuvin. What happened to this boy? He looked so tired.

"are you okay?" I asked out of my concern tilting my head and walk inside. Their house is clean and neat. Remember the people here is both boy. "where is Sejin are you guys okay?" Sejin came in with the same look. He smiled at me and walk towards me. They looked like they went somewhere last night.

He hugged me and... Err what the f, Sejin! they are drunk last night I guess, and you know already what Sejin just did to me for being drunk guy. "where did you go last night?" he didn't answer me, because he's snoring onto my shoulder.

I carry his heavy body and put him on couch. "oh god!" I muttered seeing Yuvin's passed out body on floor. I can't carry him any more, that's why I went to their room and grabbed two pillow and blanket. I put the pillow under their head slowly before I cover them using blanket, I go to bathroom and get warm water and face towel.

I wiped my shirt first and ugh! it's so stinky, this Sejin! I wet the face towel and squeeze it. I put the face towel back to small bowl and fold my hands together raising it level on my chest then looked up. I closed my eyes and breathe out.

"I swear god, I have no other business, I went here just to invite them to eat with us, but this is what I get going here and …don't get me wrong if I will remove their clothes, only clothes I will just wipe their body using this towel and that's all promise! God help me!" I open my eyes and go to their room to get shirt. Who I will assist first? Sejin or Yuvin? okay let's choose Yuvin since he's here on the floor.

So there I take a deep breath and nervously looked at Yuvin. "I can do this!" I tell to my self. I remove Yuvin's clothe slowly trying not wake him. And yes! I did it successfully but I'm not done yet, I get new warm water and start doing to Sejin what I did to Yuvin.  Don't think anything, I didn't do anything, I just removed their clothes, wiped their body off and that's it. I have no interest on them okay? they're not Yohan. Just kidding, hehe!

"hah!" I'm sweating, because it's so tiring and they are heavy you know? oh wait, I forgot my brother. I hurry bring back everything on their place and put the blanket to both of them, they have their own blanket that's why I didn't struggle covering them.

"are you okay? where did you go? I'm so worried" my brother hug and looked at me worriedly through my eyes, because of my look.

"I'm fine!" I hug him again. "I'm sorry oppa! I supposed to spend my day with you, but look. I went to Sejin. " I broke the hug and looked directly to his eyes. "they are so drunk!" I point out, his eyes widened and I heard groan from behind.

"I'll change my clothes for a while, look what Sejin did" I chuckle and went up to change my clothes.
-
"they look fine" Hangyul said while shrugging. I will tell to them what happened but I'm nervous, ya know what I mean. I cleared my throat and explain to them what I've done for entire time here. They laugh at me and they praised me instead, I feel fine now.

My brother make hangover soup for both of them, while he's cooking we watch Yuvin and Sejin laying on their spot, peacefully sleeping.