18

After, Hangyul introduced his self in front of class two times, first on Mr. Lee's class on our classroom we didn't go to lab because we only have review for upcoming periodic exam. Next to Mr. Kim' Math class, we went to cafeteria the same spot on the end where there is only few students.

"aren't you now feel, threatened on his presence?" I asked, Dongpyo who shook his head. "not anymore, he's your cousin. Whether I like him or not, we'll always meet." he rolled his eyes eating his lunch.

"can I ask?" I nodded, and sit properly. "did they leaved you too?" I sigh as I look at Dongpyo whose waiting for response. "yeah! before, Yohan." I pointed out, sipping my drink. "they need to." I continued and shrugged. He nodded as understanding, watching, Dohyon and Hangyul focusing on their foods.

"I'm so happy, I'm not with, Eunsang-hyung anymore." Dohyon murmur, mouthful. We tilt our head giving him questioning look, he swallow the food stuck on his mouth and drink his water, he sit straight and cleared his throat. "Eunsang is one of our friend on school… he always eat my food" Dohyon state while pouting, Dongpyo laugh at him. "well now at least you know, how does it feels." Dongpyo snap. "yeah, that's why I don't get your food anymore. He is Junho and Yohan-hyung' bestfriend." he paused and drank off his water. "we always talk about you, noona. Every lunch!" he points out.

I'm almost choke and give him disbelief look. "yeah it's true!" Hangyul agreed. Hyeongjun chuckle. "oh that's why she always bit his tongue, and sneeze, when we're eating" Minhee said as he look at me and chuckle. "is that true? when someone is talking about you, you'll accidentally bite your tongue?" Donghyun asked. "I believed on that!" Jungmo said, nodding on Donghyun. "I don't think so, if it's true" Wonjin shrug.

"whatever at least we know that, Yohan still think about, Y/N every time." Dongpyo shot, smirk flashed on his lips. I know what he's thinking right now. I sigh and pressed my lips together, looking down.

We went silent for a second before, Hangyul broke it. "yeah, he has many thoughts about, Y/N" he chuckle and shake his head. "he tell us everything, like how you get mad on Sejin, cry because of Sejin and your bullies, how you praised him after beating them off, except for Sejin." he state cheerfully looking at me as I feel my cheeks heating, turning to light red.

"what else he said about, Y/N. Like compliment?" Dongpyo asks  while watching me, wide creepy smile plastered on his face. "he said that, Y/N is so cute every time she get mad." I blushed while looking down, burying my face on my scarf, I'm embarrass on them.  "what more?" Dongpyo excitedly asked. "he said that, he miss hugging, Y/N, he badly want to meet, Y/N. To be honest."

"yeah! it's true, noona." Dohyon chuckle, as I blushed inside my scarf. "shut up!" I hissed, trying not to smile. My heart is pounding. Why they are like this?

I take a deep breath, pursing my lips trying to look at them. "you guys stop!" they laugh teasingly. "you're growing up, Y/N" Sejin said, laughing along with them. I pat the table hard enough to make some noise grabbing the attention of some students inside. The cafeteria went silent as all of their eyes on me. "why you guys, keep embarrassing me?" I yell quiet loud. They hold their breath and swallow the lump on their throat.

The students on surrounding began to laugh and talk again bringing back the noisy atmosphere I hate. "we didn't mean" Dongpyo shrug, I look at them in puzzle look finishing my drink. "okay, I'm not mad, I'm just asking you guys are so quiet!" I point out breaking the silence in between for almost 5 minutes.

"we know, we're just thinking  what to say next about, Yohan. And I have already." Sejin state raising his brows and smile widely. I sigh loud trying not to make scene anymore. "just wait until, I got the guts to shove this spoon inside your mouth." their eyes widen, as Hyeongjun try to calm me down.

"what are you guys talking about?" Minkyu appeared out of nowhere. "why you guys, suddenly look like you saw an angel?" he sat down next to Sejin. "I know, I'm handsome. I understand why you stunned out of the blue." Jungmo cough, spitting out his water as he pushed his chair backward. He continue to cough facing the ground. Minhee rubbing his back.

We burst out on laughter while, Minkyu on the other hand sigh. "I hate you sometimes, Mogu" he chuckle. "why are you here?" Wonjin asked, Minkyu give him disbelief look and mixed reaction. "are you okay? of course to join you eat." We are actually almost done eating, then he just came here this time. "I don't think you have the time to finish your food." Hangyul points out, Hyeongjun stare at Dohyon who looked confused on sudden stare and to be followed by another stare from, Dongpyo and Donghyun.

Minkyu move his face forward and tilt his head down, facing on Dohyon's direction. "ahh, I know what you mean." he chuckled. "you have… 14 minutes to finish your lunch." Hangyul said. He nodded. "Dohyon will help me anyway, it's enough." he uncover his lunch Tupperware and half it to two.