20

"oh, sorry. HAHAHA" Hangyul laugh, his one hand on his knee and the other one patting his thigh. "hyung asks me to follow you, because it's almost dark outside." he state as he fix his self and look at us while laughing.

"please next time, don't do this again. I will die not on time because of you."  I said while still catching my breath.

He just laugh again and we go home together with no words from each other. And only the laughter of Hangyul can be heard on the street as me and Dohyon looked at him in disbelief. When we arrived, I hurry ran through kitchen and drink one glass of water together with Dohyon. My brother on the other side of kitchen looked at us giving confused look.

"are you okay? did dog try to chase both of you?" my brother ask in confusion as we looked at him like we almost die.

"a monster" I exclaimed. My brother tilt his head giving questioning look as I breathe in and out again. "while going home from convenience store, a monster jumped on our front." I said as I imitate monster' posture. "and because of scared we almost die and then we hurry go home here."

My brother laugh and looked at me. "okay, I guess, Hangyul try to scared both of you."

"try?! he succeed, he didn't try he really did." Dohyon said while shaking his head. "I almost drop my ice cream I'm so scared." we looked at him and give another disbelief  look.

"really? you only care your ice cream?" I shake my head in disbelief and sat on dining chair. I put my hand on the top of table and deep breath. We didn't yet eat our snacks because my brother told us to eat dinner first.

After dinner, I take a rest for a while and go upstair to my room. I wash my body and change my clothes to sleep wear. When I already changed my clothes my phone rang, I go get my phone on my bedside table and looked at caller's i.d.

Incoming call...
Pyopyo<3

accept|decline

-

"hello-"

"OH THANKS GOD!  YOU ANSWER MY CALL. I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR NTH TIME JUST FOR YOU TO KNOW MY MISSED CALLS IS ALREADY 30+ BUT YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO ANSWER"

I moved my phone away from my ear and groan.

"I'm so sorry, I leaved my phone on my room because I- I mean we, go to convenience store"

"well... whatever, I will go there to your house."

"you'll sleep here?"

"yes! I also bring my uniform and clothes, I'll be there for five minutes."

"wait! why-"

call ended
-

I ran downstairs and look for my brother. "hey, Gyul did you see my brother?" I asked, Hangyul who's sitting on couch watching movie.

"On his room!" I ran through my brother's room and knock lowly. I step backward and wait for door to open. After a seconds the door opened revealing my tall brother.

"what is it?" he asked tilting his head.

I took a deep breath and speak. "uhm... oppa, Dongpyo says he will go here." I tell. He frown and step outside his room.

"as in now?" I nodded. "but it's already late. He will sleep here?" I nodded again in motion not so sure, but that's it. He nods as understanding and shrug. "it's okay, let's wait for him" he smiled. "thank you, oppa!" the corner of my lips curled up forming wide smile, as I turn around on my back and see, Dohyon.

"Dongpyo-hyung will go here tonight?" he asked, excitement on his eyes.

"yes!" I answer shortly and follow my brother in living area. While walking down, someone knocked on door, I guess it's, Dongpyo. My brother got up on his feet and open the door as I dragged my feet through his direction. I glance on his side meeting the feature of, Dongpyo with backpack.

"come in!" my brother moved aside and open the door wide enough for latter to come in.

We shared a hug and immediately go sat on couch. He put down his backpack and smile.

"it's already late you walk alone? it's dangerous outside." my brother state in concern. Dongpyo sigh and purse his lips.

"I actually plan to go here early but, Y/N is not answering my phone call. She answered it when I'm almost near and yeah it's already late." he said. "and hyung, can I stay here for three days?"

"sure! but what about your parents? won't they look for you?" Dongpyo gives him reassuring smile and shook his head. "no! they won't because, they leaved for a business trip this afternoon. And I tell them already that, I will stay here." he points out and we nod as understanding.

Don't forget to vote ^^