19

I'm with, Hangyul, Dohyon and Sejin, heading back to our home. Sejin go back to his old house with his bestfriend, Yuvin. But his bestfriend enter on another school, not too far but I guess, next school year he will transfer to our school too.

They are both in 9th grade. Sejin also said last weekend he has another bestfriends same grade on me will stay on his house too, and will transfer also to our school. His house is a shelter of lost kid, just kidding, it's just he's kind and caring for his besfriends, closed friends, and friends. They're lucky to have him, I mean we, not until he start to bully one of us. Sigh.

We stay quiet until, Sejin broke it. "Y/N, did you miss, Yohan too?" he asked, tilting his head looking at me on his right side.

I take a deep breath and smile. "of course!" he smiled too and nodded as understanding. "I'm really sorry again, Y/N!" he look down, sighing on his self. "forget about it, Sejin. And besides no one bully me anymore except for, Chaewi and Yerim and also their puppies around them." they laugh looking at me in disbelief.

They never heard me speak like that, when I'm pissed off I just… remain quiet or I really do the act, like; punch or kick them sometimes choke, when I'm too angry. I don't call anyone in my own way not until, I met, Yerim. They said everyone changed.

"hey Y/N, why your classmates glared at me like, they want me out of their sight?" Hangyul asked, confused. I chuckle. "no wonder, Gyul. They all want in top, so don't assume they treat you right." I shrug, he gives me confused expression and ask again. "why? do I look bad? or monster?"

Dohyon laugh shaking his head and grin. "sometimes you looked like monster." we laugh too, he whine after a seconds, receiving spank on his head. "no, but almost" his eyes widen. "I don't mean you looked monster, what I mean is …yeah like monster or bad?… on them they're scared you might stole their spot on rankings." I pointed out. He nodded. "let's see." he smiled confidently, looking straight on our way.

"bye~ see you tomorrow" Sejin waves his hand, bidding his good bye. We waved back our hand and enter our house. "we're home!" I said bit loud, putting my things down and sat on couch.

"welcome home~ come on, I cook for you guys" my brother said, smiling to us.

"Y/N, point them their room" I nodded and lead them upstair to point their room on the side of mine. "here, this is your room" I smiled. "and this is mine… the bathroom down stair. " I tell and moved aside.

I left them already and now I'm on my room, laying down, wandering around on this peace atmosphere.  I sigh and stare at my door, when the knob click. The door opened lightly revealing Dohyon. I sat up and smile at him.

"what is it, Dohyon?" he enter and closed the door behind. He sat down on the edge of bed and smile. "noona, I'm hungry" he state while pouting, I chuckle and move out of my blanket. "where is oppa? he didn't cook?" I tilt my head.

"it's not yet evening!" he points out with sad expression. I sigh and dragged my feet down on the floor, I pat his back and quick nod. "come let's go to near convenience store" I said giving him reassuring smile. He stood up and pulled me for a hug. He's really tall, I'm just leveled on his shoulder. "thank you, noona wait for me, I'll change my clothe" he then ran outside and go to their room.

I wear my coat and put my wallet inside the pocket. I go down stair and wait Dohyon on couch. My brother and Gyul is busy on the floor, I don't know what they're doing, and I didn't ask anymore. It's none of my business and if I try to, my brother will just scold me.  He don't want me to enter on others conversation, specially when I'm not involved on it, he said it's not good it shows disrespect.

Before I heard, Dohyon's footstep I asks for my brothers consent to let us go on near convenience store he just nod letting us go. The convenience store is only 50 meter away, it's not too far, so from house we walk through there. But before we arrived we had our little conversation about something, not too serious.

And then we're finally here inside picking something to eat.

"Dohyon, let's buy Ice cream, so that we have something to eat while going home." he nodded and get two pieces of chocolate flavored ice cream and put it to basket. I go to snacks rack and grabbed some junk foods, I moved to other and grabbed three chocolate and put it on the basket.

After we pay, we walk again back to our house and eat the ice cream we bought. The breeze is so relaxing, it's getting darker outside only the streetlight and brightness of moon giving us light. When we turn to other direction someone jumped in front causing for us to jump in scared, Dohyon almost drop his ice cream.

I breathe in and out catching my breath. "yah! hyung, you'll kill us!" Dohyon tell as he catch his breath.