16

"you don't remember him?" Dongpyo asked, pointing Hyeongjun in confusion. I shook my head in disapproval. "I can, but I didn't recognize his face. He's just little kid that time like me, and besides we don't always interact. It's just when, Sejin is there." I explain and smile looking up at him.

"but me, I can recognized her." Hyeongjun said, corner of his lips curled up forming smile, as he continue to talk. "when, Sejin-hyung is not on their house, because he sometimes go with his father somewhere, I standby on their window and watch, Y/N and Yohan while playing." he pauses and sit properly, smile still plastered on his face.

"that's why, I can't forget, Y/N." he look at me, throwing smile as I did. "I remember one time, I play along with them, it was so memorable. We play many games and eat many kind of food, Dohyon is there too." he state cheerfully, I chuckle as I remember what happened next on that time.

"yeah, it's so memorable." I laugh leaving, Dongpyo confused. "why, what happened?" he tilted his head waiting for response, Hyeongjun laugh too after remembering what happened next. "because of mixed foods on our stomach we got diarrhea." I laugh hard same with Hyeongjun followed by Dongpyo. "really?" I nodded as agreement and continue. "we fart together and it's so stinky." I said acting like puking. Dongpyo groan and step backward. "ew, disgusting." he commented, Hyeongjun and I continue to laugh.

"then after that, we ran together through toilet and then we almost got stumble racing to enter the toilet first." he state whilst laughing. "then, Sejin get in first. He run so fast." I said shaking my head. "and you know what happened next?" Dongpyo shook his head. Hyeongjun laying on bed almost formed in to ball laughing.

I laugh again losing my breath as my stomach hurt because of too much laughter. "Hyeongjun and Dohyon cried, then Yohan almost turn to color red holding his stomach like me. Then before, Sejin could flushed the toilet we all surrendered." I state and laugh hard again on the top of my lungs, we're almost dying on laughter. Dongpyo who looked like disgusted did nothing and instead laugh along.

"that was so fun." Dongpyo praised shaking his head.

"are you guys okay?" we stopped laughing and look at Sejin, behind the door inside. Hyeongjun chuckle and nods. "we're just having fun conversation." Dongpyo points out, I stand up from sitting on floor and nods.

"I see, by the way, Seungwoo-hyung is calling the both of you to eat!" Sejin tell to us and walk out. We fix our selves and follow Sejin downstairs through kitchen, while still laughing.

I can't stop laughing, remembering that day. Minhee look at us confused, and asked in concern. "are you guys okay?" I took a deep breath and reply. "yeah!" we nodded, as we start eating in silence.

"can I ask? I'm just curious… " Seungyoun started breaking the silence, as we listen carefully. "you guys are so loud, earlier. I think you're laughing so hard."  he points out, tilting his head. "what are you talking about?" I cough on his question, immediately cover my mouth and swallow my food quick as I can.  Hyeongjun and Dongpyo on the other hand choked up on their foods. Sejin and Dohyon offered their water in concern, curiosity are also written on their eyes.

All of their face expression was so curios except for the three of us, can't even look at our food.
"hey? are you guys okay? why? what's the problem? what are you talking about?" Hangyul asked, handing me his water, I breath deeply, grabbing the water and drank it straight, keeping my mouth shut.

"Y/N, Hangyul is asking." My brother, said seriously looking at me. "we're just talking about-" I cover, Hyeongjun's mouth and look at them nervously, my knees are shaking, don't know what to do. Dongpyo moved out on his chair and ran through bathroom's sink. They all look confused, eyeing the two of us on their front and side. We looked down still, keeping our mouth shut. I'm pretty sure, they will cursed if we'll tell them what we've talk about.

My brother rise on his seat and look at me before following, Dongpyo. I know he's mad, because I don't answer any of their question. I don't want them to lost their appetite, because of our topic this  morning.

After couple of minutes, Dongpyo and my brother are now back on their seat, my brother lean his back to his seat and breath. "let's continue to eat." he said, as he get his spoonful and shove it inside his mouth. I look at, Dongpyo, who keep on staring his food in deep thought. I pat his back and throw reassuring smile, gesturing him to continue eating, he nodded and did what I've said.