11

"is this real?" the latter on my right side asks, pulling my chair to side facing him, knees to knees. He jolt up and quickly pulled me for a hug. On my peripheral vision, I saw how, Dongpyo's eyes big when, Sejin pulled me to hug. I tried to escape but, ended up hugging him back. I miss this boy.

"I miss you, so much" he said after releasing me from his arms, I sigh. "I miss you too, but you know that you're in my list right?" he chuckle fixing his posture then put his both hand on my shoulder. "I know. But I know too, you can't resist me" silly smirk appear on his lips. He's right, I don't want to see him, but at the same time I can't avoid him no matter what I do. He always bully me back on our childhood days, that's why I don't want to see him. Yohan also bully me but not like, Sejin he knows when to stop. "whatever" I roll my eyes and sit back on my seat.

"you know each other?" Minkyu asks in confusion. We nodded agreeing on his question. "she is my childhood bestfriend" he pointed out.

"really?" Dongpyo in big eyes. "yeah, they are" Hyeongjun state "every time, we visit, Sejin-hyung' house, I always see them playing around outside with, Yohan" he smiles. Dongpyo's jaw drop in surprised as I do. I don't know that he knows me since we're kids. He didn't tell that to me, I guess if, Sejin didn't show up, I won't know that.

"every time you visit? so you mean... you're that little boy who we always play with? and who easily cry?" I tilted my head waiting for answer. He nods "yes!".

"sorry, I didn't recognize you" He shook his "its okay" reassuring smile flashed on his lips, as I sighed in relief. "speaking of cry" Sejin spoke, turning his head through me. "I remember something-" I cut him off and groan. "shut up, Sejin you know that, it's one of the reason why, I don't want to see you" I sigh heavily. He chuckle and raised lowly his hand like surrendering.

"okay, okay I'll stopped. You might cry again." I smack his shoulder causing for him to wince. "I'll choke you again" I hissed. He laugh then pull me again for a hug.  I released first unreadable expression showing on my face.

"why, you always hug, Y/N?" Hyeongjun asks, while chewing his food. "yeah, Sejin why you always hug me?" I tilt my head.

He cleared his throat and sit properly. "because she is my teddy bear, right?" he state, tilting his head, with bright smile plastered on his face. I remember, since her mother leaved them I became his teddy bear, then Yohan became his happy pill. Every time he feel alone, we were there for him, I'll hug him first and he will hug me back, then after, Yohan will start to throw corny jokes again just to make him smile and laugh.

I nodded as respond, I suddenly felt guilty for always saying "I don't want to see you", but look he's still there, he never have a grudge on me. I start to say those words three weeks after his mom leaved. I accidentally leaved my diary in front of their house, when he found it, he read everything I have written there and start to tease me about it.

"hey, are you okay?" Minhee waves his hand in front of me, I blink few times and nod. "Y/N" Sejin called as he put his left hand on my shoulder, smile flashed on his lips, but his eyes were sad. "I'm really, really sorry for that" his tears freely escaped from his eyes. "I didn't mean it, I promise." his tears continue to fell on his cheeks. I swallow the lumps on my throat, not knowing my tears are already running down through my cheeks.

He sob looking at me eye to eye. "please forgive me" and not only for a second, my tears roll down again through my cheeks. My heart hurts at the same time happily smiling. I waited for these, for so long and now its happening. He's apologising in front of me. I feel relieved the scar he made just fade away.

"I know it's not that easy, especially for you, who got bullied because of me ...and at the same time I'm doing it too. I'm your bestfriend but, because of me, you got a lot of bullies." he looks down and continue. "instead of protecting you, I'm hurting you. But thanks to Yohan he always made you smile and stopped from crying every time I bully you" faint smile flashed on his lips. I sobbed, tears continue to run, my eyes start to puff, same with, Sejin whose almost swollen.

"oh my god, from now, I'll call you diary girl"

"diary girl"

"why you call her like that?"

"it's because, she's a diary girl. She has diary and she wrote everything there, like how happy she is with, Yohan. How she get mad on me and Yohan..."

"oh... hi, diary girl"

"DIARY GIRL. HAHAHAHA"