08

"why you're scared? he even protect you from that girl" I squint my eyes then hold his both hand. "listen, maybe he's just doing that to take his revenge on me… because…"

"because?" he tilt his head waiting for response. "because, I hit him" Minhee's eyes big and laugh "he won't, he's a friend. He is Hyeongjun's friend" he grin, directly looking onto my eyes. "oh really?" he nodded as respond.

"oh are you now dating?" Dongpyo exist out of nowhere. "wait what are you talking about?"  I frown as Dongpyo eyed our holding hands, "oh" I quickly released his hand, my cheeks burn to red in embarrassment, I avert my eyes and sigh. "it's nothing okay? I'm just explaining about yesterday" I point out, he nods, shifting his eyes on me and Minhee.

"hey!" a tall, pretty boy greet. "oh my god" I mumble switching next to Dongpyo, I hold on his arm when he stopped walking I hide on his back. "you know what, your effort on hiding in my back is so useless, because first of all you're tall, second why you're holding my arms like you're scared? Minkyu won't eat you" he state sarcastically, greeting the boy. The boy on our front greeted back and bowed lowly in formality.

I tighten my grip on his arm, I look at the boy who's walking towards us. He is so handsome, his features are fine, his face are so attractive, his hair flowing on air, his smile, his tall figure, he's perfect.

"Hey!" the boy snap me back to real world. "oh hi" I greet awkwardly, receiving mischievous look from Dongpyo.

"annyeonggggggg" Hyeongjun shout as he ran towards us, I turn to his direction spreading my arms widely. "Hyeongjunnnnn" Hyeongjun wrapped his arms on me as I did so, and pulled after a second.

"can you guys, stop! you always do that every time you meet. As if you haven't seen each other for a long time, in fact you always see each other" Dongpyo complain rolling his eyes, crossing his arms. I walk towards him and pulled him for a hug. I pulled first looking at his surprised reaction.

I chuckle waving my hand on his face. "you okay?" he closed his mouth and swallowed. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to locker. "please next time don't, do that again, you're embarrassing me" Dongpyo said as we stopped to open our locker and get the books we need.

"sorry" I reply, waiting for him. He sigh, nodding and smile as respond, he's weird sometimes. "you know, what?! you're reminding me of, Yohan he always do that to me, hugging me any time he want to" I remain silent as I look at him spacing out again. Dongpyo clap his hand on my face making me jolt up. "uhm… sorry for that, I guess, I just bring him up to you again, I know you miss him. Anyway why, you're not removing your scarf?"

I cleared my throat and purse my lips taking breath "it's because, these scarf is from my brother, he gave these to me yesterday" I point out. "do you know where  Chaewi lived?" I nodded "really where?" I sigh. "in front of us, his father bought  the house of, Yohan. I mean, Yohan's family"

"really? but why, she don't know it?" he asks curiosity on his eyes. "I don't show up outside same with my brother" I answered, waiting for, Hyeongjun and Minhee on stair.

We enter our room for the second time, just like yesterday their, chatters filled the room. Last subject and finally, just one blink of an eye, we're dismissed already. But I guess not for me this subject is like an eternity for me, I don't want science but, I don't suck on it anyway. Its just I feel bored. Ms. Kang handed us the activity by pair and sadly she is the one to choose for our fair.

I look at Dongpyo whose paired with Yuna and Hyeongjun paired with Jeongin. I watch Ms. Kang turning her head from here to there and point, Minhee. "you'll be paired with…" she looks at her left side and shift to right side. "her" she points, Chaewi. "ayy no, that girl" she points me. "me?" I asked pointing my self, Ms. Kang nods. Minhee swap his chair to Lia who's on my right side.

"thanks, God" I murmur. "I thought, I'll be paired with someone who, I don't want to" Minhee look at and chuckle "what more me, almost to Chaewi" I laugh lowly. After like eternity we finished  our activity and passed it on the aisle as the bell ring. 

"where are we going?" I ask after wearing my coat, my hand on Hyeongjun. "to, Minkyu" he said, smile flashed on his face. "no! why? hey, Hyeongjun I'm your friend. Think about me too. Please I won't go with you" I pleaded as he pull me by his both hand my feet hissing on the ground.

"Y/N I swear you're going to love him, he's a nice person. I swear" Hyeongjun said, continues to pull me. "Hyeongjun is right" Minhee agreed while watching and chuckle. "they're right, Y/N. So if you want to go home because you're so worried to your brother waiting you right now, just go with us okay?" I sigh and follow what, Dongpyo said, hand still on Hyeongjun.