12

Friday, but I still don't have the courage to enter the school. I just want to lay here for whole day. After what happened on cafeteria, Sejin didn't show up on the next day, so I decided, not to enter on the following day too, just to make sure, I won't see him yet. I know he's preparing his self to talk to me again, he knows that when I'm mad on a person, I will not talk to him/her except if urgent. When evening comes, Dongpyo texted me, saying, Sejin went to our classroom and find me.

Maybe today he will, go back again. I forgive him already after he apologised on me, last, last day. But I still don't want to see anyone. Will I go to school? or stay here at home? I feel sick, but I don't want to missed any of my lessons.

I laid back on my bed, when my phone ring. I lift up my head on my table and trace my phone.

Incoming call…
Pyopyo<3

answer|decline

-

"annyeong, Pyo! why you call?"

"I just want to inform you, that Mr. Kim asked me to tell you to attend today"

"we have activity?"

"yes?"

"you're not sure? tell him I'm sick"

"why you're sick, Ms. Han?"

"oh my, Mr. Kim?"

"yes, Ms. Han its me, please attend today, I don't want you to missed our 70 items quiz"

"70? oh my god, I missed a lot of your lecture yesterday, Mr. Kim. I don't think, I pass."

"I'm sure you will, don't worry I'll give 10 minutes to study"

"okay, sir."

"Y/N, its, Dongpyo. I'll wait you on gate"

"okay, thank you, Pyo"

"no problem"

call ended

-

I hurry take a bath and wear my uniform, tie my laces and wear my coat. Running down to stair making my way towards door.

"hey! I thought you're sick, go back here, you didn't yet take your breakfast." I groan dragging my feet through kitchen and sigh. "its not yet 7:30 why are you rushing?… did your boyfriend asks you to hurry?." my brother asks, seriously watching me walking through kitchen.

"I don't have that." I hissed, eating my favorite breakfast, egg and bacon. He chuckle and pulled his chair dragging his self onto it. "we have quiz on math and Dongpyo is waiting for me." I tell, drinking my milk.

"I need to go, oppa. Bye~" I hugged him and stepped out of the house.

I CAN see, Dongpyo and Hyeongjun standing on the right side of the gate waiting for me. I wave my hand on the air to grab their attention, Hyeongjun waved his' back then point me with bright smile plastered on their faces. They're not the only one whose coming to meet me, Sejin, Jungmo, Minkyu and Tony is with them.

"I miss you!"  I hugged, Hyeongjun and Dongpyo, I shift my eyes on the their behind and greet. "annyeong." I bow lowly, they greeted back and smile. "annyeong, Y/N. I hope you forgive me already" Sejin state solemnly, his eyes were still sad, his smile is not like the other day, it's not that bright anymore. I smiled and wrapped my arms on his'. "I already did" he hugged me back and pulled out. His eyes twinkled wide smile plastered on his face.

"oh, I guess you forgot your scarf" Dongpyo state, lookin in to my neck. I look down to confirm his statement and sigh. "I'm hurry, that's why. By the way, why you're so early?" I asks whilst walking through laboratory.

"hello?" he tilts his head. "did you forgot what happened on Wednesday? Mr. Lee just punished us to clean the laboratory after being late." he state furiously, walking fast as he can, Hyeongjun on the other hand almost run. "hey guys, walk slowly we still have… 26 minutes and we're almost there." Minhee state setting his pace.