10

I was on my way to my classroom when a bunch of girls blocked my way on hallway. I shoot them a death glare asking for them to get out of my way, when  a girl with her hand on her hips approaching me.  I stopped, and stood up crossing my arms against my chest giving them cold look. As the girl continue to walk towards me.

"hey, girl. I just want to tell you, back off from my boy" she command both hand on hips, I laugh and raised my brow, smirk flashing on my lips. "boy? who?".

She arch her eyebrow and grit her teeth. "Minkyu, he's mine so back off" she said confidently gesturing me to shoo away.

"are you sure? do he even know you?" I snap, causing for others to make some noise like they are watching, flip top battle. She throw me a death glare then fold her hand, taking her pace through me. She's about to snatch my hair when someone speak on my back.

"don't you dare, lay an finger on her" he said, as he grab my hands and pulled me out of the hallway, bumping our shoulder to bunch of girls on our way.

When we reach our classroom, I thanked him many times for helping me before entering. He smile as respond and quick nod. The room is so quiet, as we enter the classroom all of their eyes was on me and Minhee, Ms. Hirai on her table clasping her hand while waiting for us to sit down on our seat.

As soon as we're already comfortably sitting on our own seat, Ms. Hirai cleared her throat, announcing the new changes of our schedule. "so... I know that some of you here, are already aware of our schedule changes right?" she started, some of my classmate nodded while some who has no idea frown like I did.

"effectively starting, tomorrow you'll follow the new schedule. The first class will be held on laboratory, which is on the third building from here" the room start to noisy again with their complains.

"quiet! your teacher will be, Mr. Lee" Ms. Hirai said then receive a lot of question.

"Mr. Lee Minho?"

"yes!" gossip everywhere after knowing who will be our new teacher on science, Mr. Lee is a well-known science teacher for being strict, he has the potential to grab everyone's attention when teaching because of his charm. Almost everyone wants to be his students but not me, sleeping and showing no interest on his subject is not allowed.

"then your math teacher is Mr. Kim Jungwoo, English Mr. Bang Christopher, P.E Mr. Seo Youngho, Korean Mr. Jung Jaehyun and History Mr. Kim Dong-young" I raised my hand waiting for Ms. Hirai to get her attention. "yes, Ms. Han do you have a question?" she tilts her head smile plastered on her face. I stood up on my feet, clearing my throat with small sigh, receiving another death glare. "so you mean, ma'am you're not our teacher anymore?" she nodded "who will be our next adviser?" she clasps her hand, reassuring smile flashed on his lips.

Wide smile appear on her face. "Mr. Kim" she knows that math is one of my favorite subject, and I know she is hundred percent sure I won't argue anymore. "Ms. Han!" she stand up straight, facing me wide smile still plastered on her lips. "have fun" she winked making me chuckle on her short words, and sit down. Their face turns in disgust look. "so that means, we'll be having Math, for two hours?" Chaewi clenching her fist. "exactly" Chaewi punch her table, walking out with no excuse.

"Good bye, Class. Good luck for tomorrow" as soon as Ms.Hirai was out of sight the room filled again with their chatter. Knowing next subject won't come because of some curricular activity, they went outside some take their early lunch break.

Everyday we start our class by History starting 8-10am followed by Korean 10-11am after lunch we have, P.E 12-1pm, English 1-2pm, Math 2-3 and last Science 3-4pm. Every adviser has two hours for teaching and since our next adviser is Mr. Kim, we'll be having Math class from 9-11, I'm sure that class is amazing the room will remain silent for whole 2hours. Most of my classmate suck on it especially, Chaewi.

"Dongpyo, wait for me on gate tomorrow" I said emotionless, eating my lunch.

"why?" he raised his brows. "I don't want to walk alone tomorrow knowing that, Kim Yerim will block my way again, with her puppies" I rolled my eyes, chewing my food in disgust.

"what happen? is that the reason why you both came late in the same time?" Dongpyo asked, shifting his eyes on me and Minhee. We nodded as respond. Hyeongjun sip his drink and purse his lips "is it because of Minkyu?" he asks tilting his head. "yup" I answer shortly, small sigh escaped my lips.

"that's terrible" Dongpyo state moving backward on his seat. "oh speak of the devil" he eyed and drink his water. I turn my head to my back meeting the gaze of Minkyu with oh... Sejin. What is he doing here?

I roll my eyes for the second time, playing my spoon. "what a small world" I murmur, enough for Minhee to hear who's 35 inch away. The latter sat on the chair next to me, making me take a deep breath, and sigh. In many people, I don't want to see in my list, Sejin is no.3 well, he was replaced by Chaewi on the no.1 then next who just came in Yeri on no.2 and many more.

Please don't forget to vote ^^