37

Sejin's POV

"I guess, it's already okay." Seungyoun-hyung said and put the foods on bowls and plates. We brought the food to living room. Where we saw those tired looked people here watching movie. I watched Y/N on the edge part of couch with Dongpyo they looked like twin. Pfft. Dongpyo clinging on her arms. But Y/N is really resemble of Seungwoo-hyung. So they looked like identical  twin.

"here's the food!" Wooseok-hyung squeal and made them sat straight. Dohyon on other side excitedly got up.

"can I ear already?" he asked, showing his cute hamster face, Y/N looked at him smiling, she's really a sweet person.

"of course you can." Y/N state and handed Dohyon one piece of fried chicken using fork. But got  by Seungwoo-hyung.

"later."

"oppa, he's hungry!" she debate, sadness laces on her voice as she looked at her brother.

Seungwoo-hyung chuckled. "okay, here." he give the food to Dohyon who immediately grabbed it and take a bite. "but first go buy some soft drinks!" he handed her a money. Y/N smile and nod she get the money and slip on her pocket. "Yohan go with her" he added. Yohan blushed a little. Cute.

"I can go alone." she shrugged taking her pace through door and swung it open before going out after wearing her shoes. Yohan stuck on his track and watch Y/N out of his sight. I think he's still processing the scene and hurry follow Y/N. I shook my head and laugh a bit.  

Yohan's POV

"Yohan go with her" Seungwoo-hyung commanded which made me froze for a while processing everything. Did he just said I will walk alone with Y/N? I'm waiting for this day. I'm blushing.

"I can go alone." Y/N said and shrugged. What I supposed to do now? hey Yohan move. I still can't think right my mind is blank all I think now is I'm going with her period. I hurry walk to door and wear my shoes. I ran outside and reached her.

"Y/N you're in hurry aren't you?" I said sarcastically and she laugh, softly. She looked at me and smile, her smile is so relaxing and it gives me chill, I want to hug and kiss her. What am I saying, I felt my cheeks heating again.

"oh I thought you're not coming …are you okay Yohan?" her voice is so comforting. I smile at her and nod. It's my time to spend my day with her, even it's short.

"yeah, you know I missed you so muchhhhhh!" I said as I put my arm around her neck and mess up her hair.

"I missed you toooooo!" she turned to me and pinch my cheeks. It feels like we're been together like always, even we just met again.

"yah! Yohan what you did to my hair?!" she look so cute, I just laugh at her and shook my head. "you messed my hair, you know it took me time to make it nice." she pouted, she made my heart beats quick.

"you know what? what ever hair style you did to your hair, it's still nice." I told her, I saw her cheeks forming slight red and she's so cute on it. I chuckled then received a smack on my shoulder as she fix her hair.

"I'll help you." I state and stroke her hair and received another smack on my hand which made laugh, she look irritated but still pretty.

"help me mess it again? no. bleh" she fixed her hair and stick out her tongue on me taking her pace. That's why I love her. I jog towards her and hold her shoulder but she get it away.

"sorry okay? I won't mess it again." I said and chuckle a bit. I received a look and she continue walking. "hey! I'm sorry please! so sorry forgive me!" I keep on saying but she keep on ignoring me too which made her look more cute. We didn't even notice there are people here through convenience store. 

"hey girl why don't you forgive your boyfriend look at him." a girl on side street. Y/N looked at me in wide eyes as she ran fast ahead me. Oh god her eyes look so scary.

"can you stop? I'm not mad and don't be sorry okay?" she whispered and pulled my wrist and now she looked at the direction of girl who spoke a while ago. "he's-" I cover her mouth and awkwardly smile at them and pushed her inside.

"cute!"

"I think they're thirsty already." I said to her and she responded a smile then grabbed drinks. After we paid, we walked again back through their house with a lot of fun and movements on street we didn't even notice we already arrived, because of laughter.