41

"here, Y/N drink this water calm your self down." Tony handed me water. I'm calming now and don't they worry after this, they won't hear anything from me. I will let this sob gone and we're fine. "are you okay?" I nodded.

"we're really sorry, Y/N I think it's all because of us." Yunseong said and looked down, he's sincere on what he say, but it's not their fault. No one even my classmates, it's just that I can't hold back anymore.

"no. It's not yours and no one okay? they should hear that. They deserve to hear that Yunseong." I state seriously, he nod and smile. They are nice people and they don't look party guy. I guess that's the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"

"I think Sejin-hyung has still hangover" Jinhyuk said and laugh. I furrow my eyebrows to him and think about what he said. So that means they were together that night, this guys!. 

"wait don't tell me, you're the one brought them--" Yunseong interrupt.

"no. What you think is wrong, I work on a bar where you go last time. And maybe yeah we're like party guy but we don't drink alcohol even beer. Sejin-hyung went there because …uhm he talk to us about our plan that we'll transfer here and we will live on his house" I guess they are the two bestfriend of Sejin who he always talk to us sometimes.

"and we don't know what push him drink beer" he shrug. I really didn't thought Sejin drink beer, well he look so uhm… you know.

Jinhyuk raised his hand lowly and took a deep breath. "when we arrive on his house he said he's--"

"Y/N!!!!" that voice is familiar, I turn around and stood up. Oh man, I nearly stumble when he immediately wrapped around his arms on me. He tighten his grip on my body and pulled out first and cupped my cheeks. Is he okay, I'm nervous my heart rate increase. He kissed my forehead and both cheek, which made me froze, my eyes widen and can't even say anything even a single word.

He hugged me again. "thank you!" he smiled and push me back on my seat and he sat across from me. Looked at them they're surprised too. "thank you so much Y/N for taking care of us yesterday and I'm so sorry if I throw up on your shirt, hehe!"

"Yuvin also said, thank you to you!" he hold my hand and squeeze it and smile. I smile back and nod. Did he know what I did? like that thing, I removed their shirt off. "Seungwoo-hyung told us that " I looked at him and nod. I hope oppa didn't tell them about that right? I know it's nothing but, I just don't want them to know.

"hyung" Jinhyuk called. "I'm not the only one who see what you just did. I'm sure--" Jinhyuk stopped when Sejin's phone rang. He get it from his pocket and stare the screen for a while, his eyes widen and he swallow. What's the matter?

"I'll leave for a while" he excused his self and leaved.

"I'm nervous on what he did, specially when he cupped my cheeks" I tell to them and they laugh.

"Y/N" Hyeongjun on my side, I looked at him and give a questioning look. He smiled at me and hugged me, I hug him back. After we broke the hug I face him and raised a brow. "nothing"

Sejin's POV

My eyes widen after seeing who's the caller, I just don't know why but, I feel nervous, lol. I excused my self from them and go to side part of cafe, far enough from them.

"hello?"

"YAH HYUNG! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"relax okay? what do you mean I did?"

"YOU DID TO Y/N, YOU KISSED HER UHHHHHH, HYUNG!"

I flinched and put my phone apart from my ears.

"AND HYUNG, Y/N CRIED THIS MORNING ASK THEM WHY!"

I think this is the reason why I feel nervous. How did he knows all of that when he's not here? someone's telling him to what is happening to Y/N. oh he has eyes here, who is that …Jinhyuk? Yunseong? or Hyeongjun or who ever one of his close friends near on Y/N. At least I'm sure that even, I'm not on her side she's safe.

"okay, but before everything listen to me. Don't ever try to interrupt me okay?"

"…"

"I'm sorry if I feel you jealous, pfft. It's nothing friendly kis--"

"YOU SERIOUS HYUNG? FRIENDLY? HOW WAS THAT?"

"CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME FINISH AND DON'T CUT ME OFF? I didn't mean it. I just uh… want to thank her for taking care of me yesterday."

"wait what happened?"

"I'm drunk and also Yuvin, she went there on our house to invite us for breakfast and--"

"can we switch our body for a while hyung?"

"is it because she invite me to eat breakfast with them? HAHAHA my god Yohan. Don't you worry because next year, you can spend time with her already. Remember that?"

"oh yes hyung, but remember too don't do it again okay?"

"o--"

call ended

He did it again. Sigh.

After a Long Time | Kim YohanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara