17

After we finished eating, we all gathered on living room and talk about what happened earlier. And as what I expected they cursed on what they've heard from my brother, Seungwoo who explain everything he knows from, Dongpyo.

"I can't forget that, it's so memorable." Sejin exclaimed, as he laugh. "and embarrassing of course! HAHAHAHA" addition of Sejin whose on his knees laughing.

They laugh together as we do so.

Time flew so fast and now another, monday to face in  school. When I reached the main gate I was greeted by a tall and small figure of my friends, and as I always do, I hug them and guess what? I didn't receive any complain from, Dongpyo.

There's more, it's not only, Dongpyo, Hyeongjun, Minhee, Sejin and Tony whose here, Dohyon and Hangyul is here too. I'm so happy today, I need to catch up from them, Hangyul and Dohyon later.

"noonaaaaaaaa!" Dohyon scream as he ran and hug me, I hugged him back and smile after we pulled out. "you guys, transfered here?" I asked, Dohyon and look at Hangyul. They shook their head as approval. "yes, noona!"

"actually, his mom don't want to" Hangyul said, as we walk in. "-because it's so, so far from home, but Dohyon keep on nagging his mom so his mom and mine decided to transfer us here and live together with you. They already talk to your mom and brother maybe later, we're going to your house!"  I jumped in excitement and stopped on their front, I hold, Hangyul's hand then tilt my head and speak.

"really as in real? we're going to live in one house?" He nodded and smile flashed on his face. My eyes twinkle and hug, Hangyul in excitement, I pulled out and switch to Dohyon like what I did to Hangyul, I hug him too.

"here we go again." Dongpyo mutter, Sejin come closer and purse his lips. "what about me?" I laugh and hugged him too, and ended up hugging all of them.

"woah!!! we're classmate, Gyul" I exclaimed. We enter the classroom together quietly, our classmates eyes were locked in to Hangyul whose new in their sight, didn't even blink once.

He sat next to me in vacant chair on the back. I, Hangyul and Dongpyo occupy the seat on the back and in front of us, Hyeongjun, Minhee and Donghyun also occupy the seat so, Hangyul is safe from my classmates who always interview transferee. Their eyes was still on, Hangyul while gossiping.

"he's handsome!"

"geez, he's nothing on me"

"he looks like our new rival on rankings"

"he's kinda smartass kid"

"I like him!"

"he looked like cold person"

"I don't think so, he's cute"

Gossip and chatter is everywhere inside of our classroom because of new student, they don't really want to have new students in our class because they always want in top especially who entered on rank 20. Me and my friends are not included in rankings because we're considered as Honor students together with Huang Renjun, Lee Donghyuck, Chou Tzuyu, Hwang Yeji and Liu Yangyang.

"hysst." I growl and rise on my seat and poked, Hangyul asking to change seat with me. "okay!" he stand up and sit in the middle chair whilst me on his left side and Dongpyo on right. My classmates don't like us, Dongpyo, Hyeongjun, Minhee, Donghyun and some of our friends that's why we swap here.

They don't like us, because first reason we don't share answer through them, even to our friends, we enter school to learn something not to wait for someone to spoon us the answer we need, when they are asking for answer, we answer them in philosophy way, that's why they don't like us and they also hate us.

They accused us that we're cheating in class, when Ms. Hirai was still our class adviser, she sent us to disciplinarians office to take exam separately to make sure we can't cheat, well we really don't. The conditions are, when we get the result of exam and it's 85% and below average the accused on us, cheating is true and then we'll be kick out not in our class but in school.

After we take the exam, we waited for almost 20 minutes to get the result. The result of our exams average in each was, Dongpyo got 94%, Minhee got 91%, Hyeongjun got 92%, I got 93%, Donghyun got 91%, Tony got 93%, Jungmo got 93% and Wonjin 91% too.

The test is easy and we didn't become students under class-b if we're not that smart enough, not like some of our classmates they pay for their grades, they are using their money to get a high grade and some who supposed to failed passed because of their money and parents reputation, just like, Chaewi who ranked in 18 even she's failing.

Second they can't compete with us when it comes to debate and group activity, they also once file request to kick us out from class-B, but teachers didn't grant their wish and last we remain honor students but our average increased. When it comes to group activity we want together but when teacher, refused our request we choose to do our activity alone, yeah we're that kind of students. But since it's "group activity" we're asking help to each other only for some thing.  And they can't argue with that.