23

Sejin's POV

I'm here near on, Y/N's locker waiting for her, I have something to say to her about, Yohan and I'm sure she's going to love this. I chuckle on my own thought and narrow my eyes on the girls in front of, Y/N's locker. She's not Y/N, because Y/N is bit tall and tiny …and always with Dongpyo.

They have paint? what are they going to do? I think they're planning something to Y/N and I won't let that happen. I approach them and they turn around to me. They are Yerim and Chaewi. Who always bully Y/N, she said.

"what are you doing here? and what are you planning, huh?" I asked them in serious tone. They look shock and blink their eyes on me.

"it's none of your business!" Yerim rolled her eyes, which annoyed me. Y/N always do that to me but in right way. And also she only do that when I bully her, hahaha, I suddenly miss her already. Okay back to topic, this girl is really annoying now I know why, Y/N don't want to see her.

"It's part of my business specially you're planning something to my childhood bestfriend. What are you trying to do?" I arched my eyebrow and try to scared them with my look. They step backward and look away. "do you even understand what, I'm saying? did you hear me? answer me!" I yelled.

"okay, okay Yerim is planning to put this paint inside of Y/N's locker so that when she open her locker the paint will spill on her face." Chaewi points out everything in nervous then quickly cover her mouth.

Yerim look at her pissed off. "yaaaaaah! Chaewi why did you tell that?" she scream and walk away.

"hey! don't you dare turn around on me!" I said loud making her stopped on her track and look back. "I want to see both of you outside of cafeteria later, if I won't see you there …hmm let's see." I smirk at them and walk away to my classroom.

Time skip, outside of cafeteria.

They're coming, I thought they're not, well good for them. And now they are finally look disgust in front of me, in fairness they're cute. Pfft. Okay stop Sejin focus on your business.

"finally both you arrived, 5 minutes late." I state looking at my wrist watch. "listen to me don't you dare try to do something bad to Y/N. Understand?"

"uhhh, seriously? you're just her childhood friend not our PARENTS." Chaewi said crossing her arms, this girl really got her nerves. Why did they hate Y/N? she's sweet kind of person …inside, hehe! but on the outside don't ask anymore.

"HAHAHA and then? I have the right to PROTECT her." I said emphasizing the word 'protect' while laughing. 

"I don't care!" was the only thing she said. I laugh again looking at their annoyed faces.

"okay fine!" Yerim finally speak. "we'll stopped, doing bad things to her!" she said, pissed off on her voice the way she talk. "okay, good you can now go!" I give them annoying smile causing for them to walked out on my front.

I laugh at their actions and looked up on cafeteria and saw Y/N nodding and smile to Dongpyo. I sighed in relief and walk through them. When I reached them I waved my hand and smile, they greeted me and I sat beside Hangyul.

Y/N don't look cheerfully today, I'm not used to it. What just happened to her… I sighed while putting down my lunch and looked at Y/N. "hey, Y/N you okay?" I asked, concern looking at her. She looked at me coldly. It's my first time to see her like this.

Her face turn to sweet one and smiled, her smile is like her brother. "I am. Where did you go, Sejin? why you came late?" she asked whilst smiling, her smile is so soft, I want to hug her. "our teacher, dismissed us late." I lied. She sigh and her look turns cold again. "okay, you said." she smile at me but not like earlier her smile was not real? I mean I can't figure out if she's smiling as understanding or something. Did I say something wrong? or did she saw me talking with, Yerim and Chaewi?

I guess she knows it, that I'm lying. Sigh. Sorry Y/N, if I need to lie to you, I'm just doing what, Yohan said to me. And also for your own good, hope you forgive me after this.

|FLASHBACK BEFORE TRANSFERRING|

"Sejin-hyung!" Yohan called out from afar. I looked at his direction and smile while waving my hand. "what is it?" he shook his head and smile. I know he need something.

We walk through cafeteria and sat on table near to where we enter. "I know you need something, tell me what is it." I start, reassuring smile remarks on me.  After I said that his eyes twinkled and smile, showing his adorable bunny teeth.

"It's…"