02

My mom wake me up from sleeping to take a shower. I groan giving annoyed noise inside my room. I don't want to lay up nor go to school, I feel lazy today, but I ended up going to school anyway.

We're walking inside of our school campus through my classroom. My right hand on my brothers hand holding together tight as if someone will just grabbed me away from him. Finally the colorful classroom of mine is now on our sight, few step to go.

My brother push my back to enter my room and give me a good bye smile. I walk fast to my seat next to, Yohan who look guilty on what he have said yesterday but, I can't blame him.

I smile to, Yohan before sitting on my seat. He smile back at me, his guilt sad eyes sparks for a second, his mouth previously curl down in sadness now curl up forming wide smile revealing his bunny teeth.

The entire room is field with our teachers boring lesson, I can't wait for break time. I rather choose to listen on my math subject for whole 2 hours than to spend one hour on this boring subject. Its not that boring for some of my classmates, Its just me who feel bored on this subject, because I really don't care what my teacher pointing there about her lesson not until she will call out my name again.

And after eternity finally she dismissed us. I can now finally breathe without any hassle. I noticed this morning no one bark on me about my issue to my fathers "craziness" who leave us for his reason he don't want us anymore a very wonderful reason, good for him.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry about yesterday. I promised that won't be repeated again" he assured me, meeting his eyes to mine. I smiled on him and released a soft chuckle. "its okay, Yohan, I understand" he sigh in relief and got up on his feet, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my seat. He bring me to a garden located at the back of principals office . I've been here for so long but its my first time to visit here.

I never knew this place exist on our school. A fresh air warming feelings plus gaze of my bunny friend in front is like, I'm in a peace place. No sadness. No worry. No distraction and no more pain. A beautiful view of my surrounding helping me to forget my stress. Thanks to Yohan.

"why we're here?" I asks, cutting the silence, he stopped on my front so do I and scan my surrounding. He spin around and face me grin flash on his lips. "I know, you didn't yet go here, that's why I bring you here." he releases my hand turning around. He picked the red rose in front of him and give to me I gave him a surprised reaction and get the flower out of his hand.

"thank you. I'll keep this" I promised and smell the rose on my hand. The scent of rose is so nice, plus the red petals that look so wonderful in my sight. My heart rate increases as soon as, Yohan come closer to me with a wide smile on his face. "did you like it?" he asks excitement on his tone.

"of course" I answered, my eyes twinkled and quickly hug him tight. "I think, teacher will get worried right now. We should go back to our room." I told to my friend and released him from my hug. We enter the room silently not giving any hint that we just arrived out of somewhere. My hands on my back hiding the rose away from my classmates who are so busy chatting with their friends and wait for next teacher to finally arrive and dismiss us as soon as possible.

-

"who gave that to you?" my brother ask while smiling, driving to our home. I look up at him and explain everything. He's my brother so there's no reason to hide something from him. I'm still young kid also and I need to be honest on everyone especially to my big bro, who's taking care of me apart my mom.

"you know what? you should keep that" he suggest on me giving a wide smile and quick look. I look confused thinking how can I keep this rose if it will fade sooner or later. I stare the rose and took close look to it analysing its beautiful feature. It means a lot to me since it's from my best friend, oppa is right, I should keep this as a promised to Yohan too.

"how?" curiosity hits me as I stared at my brother for a while, his smile is not yet fading away.

Don't forget to vote ^^