25

Donpyo's POV

I'm on couch with Hangyul it's my second day here, Y/N is not yet awake. By the way our teacher told us that we have no class today because they were preparing for something, so we have the time to study today. They announced it yesterday.

I feel like I'm home, they treat me like I'm one of their family, they are so kind and really generous. If I have given a chance to lived with them, I'll be happy for it. And I will take that chance.

"breakfast is ready!" Seungwoo-hyung announced on the kitchen. I stand up and looked at Hangyul who's still focusing on the movie. "hey, Hangyul you hear that right?" he just rolled his eyes and then paused the movie.

"let's go." he said, I follow on his back and then shake my head in disbelief, he's actually older than us but, I don't call him 'hyung', maybe I should start now, nah. I don't even call Yohan, hyung he's in the same age with Hangyul. Whatever. And beside we're friends so it'll be fine.

Y/N's POV

I groan then push my blanket off me. I sat up and stretch my body as my daily routine then wash my face. After washing I rinse my face using towel and then sat on bed again.

"breakfast is ready!"

I guess it's oppa, I laid down on my bed again and sigh.

"let's go."  Hangyul said. I stand up in curiosity of to whom he said that. I open my door slowly and closed it with care, making sure I won't make any noise. I sneak and then looked at Hangyul, Dongpyo on his back shaking his head, I'm now confused.

I think it's for Dongpyo, but where is Dohyon? maybe he's still sleeping? or he went somewhere? wait why, I'm looking for him? ahh yes I remember we have no class today and I want us to go somewhere, like hang out together but it's more fun with Hyeongjun.

I went to my room again and got my phone.

dialing…
Hyeongjunnie<3
•••

"hello, Y/N!!!!"

"ouch… hey Hyeongjun wanna hang out?"

"sure where?"

"on-"

Knock! knock!

"wait for a while, Hyeong"

I stood on my feet and dragged my self through door, I opened the door and saw Dongpyo whose hand on hips.

"oh hey Pyo, do you need something?" I smile, he sighed and walk inside my room.

"nothing, who do you talk to?"

"ahh, Hyeongjun… here." I pressed the loudspeaker and put it on bed.

"Hyeongjun are you still there?"

"yeah! hello Pyo!"

"oh hi …
Hey Hyeong it's Y/N, so about our topic a while ago just go here okay?"

"okay!!!! I'm excited" he chuckled.

I shake my head and chuckle too.
"see you, I'll end this, bye~"

call ended

"wait topic? what is it?" Dongpyo asked in confusion. I sit properly on bed and look at him straight.

"uhm… I want to hangout to somewhere." I point out.

He frown and give me disbelief look. "seriously? we need to study today."

"Later Pyo… come on go with us later." He groaned and looked at me in puzzled look. "no. I need to study, you know I want to go to class-a next school year." He state arching his brow.

"uhhh  Pyo! I'm sure, your destination is there and besides, it's not always." I said in convincing tone. He sighed in defeat and looked at me. "okay fine." I smile wide enough for him to get annoyed. 

"I'm hungry, let's go down." he said. I nod then follow him through kitchen.

"Wah!" I said in amazement and get one piece of fried egg. I get the coffee on my side, when I'm about to drink it my brother hold my wrist and get the coffee away from my hand and change it to milk.

"I told you not to drink coffee, because you easily got nervous. What more if you finish this black coffee." He state tilting his head and smile. I sigh then drink the milk on my hand.

Knock! knock!

I stand up and walk through door and open it revealing the gaze of "Hyeongjun!!!" I hug him which he pay back and after the drama I invite him to eat breakfast with us and sit beside me.

"oppa, we'll go somewhere later. Can we?" I asked showing my puppy eyes. He sighed then pat my head. "okay." he smiled. I sighed in relief and smile, my eyes almost spark because of happiness.

"Noona, I want to go with you." Dohyon said while pouting. He's so cute. "No!" I joked which made him sad, his corner lips curled down, tears almost fell. I hold my laughter and looked at Dohyon.

"ouchhh!" I whine when my brother pinch my waist. "okay, I'm just kidding Dohyon. HAHAHA- ouch! oppa! why?" I wince.

"You always make fun of Dohyon."my brother points out. I sigh. "Sorry Dohyon" I apologise.

Dohyon continue to cry, which made me shocked. Oh no! what have I done. "I-I'm sorry Dohyon please forgive me." I said softly and moved to him, I hugged him and apologise again. He hugged me back and sob. "next time noona, don't joke like that." he said whilst sobbing. I rub his back and nod. "Yes, sorry again." I laugh then go back to my seat.