43

Sejin's POV

Yohan keep on ignoring me since this afternoon, is it because of Y/N. I gave Y/N a necklace it's actually couple necklace and I will give the other one to Yohan. And the last thing I gave is Diary with lock she loves to wrote on her Diary and she really keep it away from us specially from me.

"Yohan you know what? that won't make sense" he just stare me then look away. Wow jealousy is also powerful. I can't tell him nor Y/N, about what I'm going to do. I think after I settle all down and ready to tell them only me and Yuvin who knows about this.

"are you fighting hyung?" Yuvin asked. I looked at him and shrug. We're not fighting, just a simple misunderstanding. I sat on Yohan's side and pat his back with a faint smile plastered on my face. "you know what I miss both of you" I mess his hair. "I won't get Y/N away from you okay." he smiled and mouthed "sorry" and give me a short hug.

"is that the reason why you're not talking for whole time Yohan?" Eunsang playfully smirk. "you're jealous of hyung?" he laughed. Junho on his side laugh along together with Jinhyuk and Yunseong. They lived here too. 

"Yohan!" he raised his eyebrows. "here get this, keep that okay? don't lost that" I gave him the other pair of necklace. I'm the one who request the design of pendant it's a two broken piece of heart when you attach it together, their initial will appear. KYY/I/NH.

Weekend my last day with them.

"Y/N?" she looked up and raised her eyebrows. "did you already wear the necklace?" she frown. Don't tell me she forgot it.

"necklace? I don't remember you gave me necklace" seriously Y/N? oh please. "I don't-- wait- the thing you said, I'll keep?" I nodded. "oh my god! I lost it, I don't know where it is." she gave a scared reaction.

"what? Y/N! I told you to keep it!" I said, nervous on the tone of my voice. She laugh at me. "just kidding" she smile at me then come forward, wrapping her arms around my waist. She's on my side. Yohan's eyes lingering on us.

"I keep it on my room wait"

"how about you, Yo--han. Here we go again" he sighed and show me the necklace on his hand. Y/N running down through us.

"here, Sejin" she showed me. I got it from her and get Yohan's too. I attached the two pendant and show to them.

"wow hyung, it's wonderful!" Dohyon praised, analyzing it's details. Well that's my idea. I just want them to have at least remembrance from me, before I leave. I gave Y/N's necklace to Yohan and I gave Yohan's necklace to Y/N. I tell them to be the one to lock up the necklace from each, it's from me but since that is for both of them then let them do it. I saw them both blushed, they're so cute. I hope when I come back they are already couple.

"Sejin, your dad call. He said we need to be there before 7" Yuvin tell, I nod. "give me one moment" he nodded as I face my bestfriends here, I'm going to miss them especially Y/N.

"what do he mean, Sejin?" Seungwoo-hyung asked confused on what he have heard. I take a deep breath and tears streaming down my cheeks. Y/N approach me slowly, her eyes sparkling with few tears.

I'm really sorry Y/N if I didn't tell you this before. Actually I and Yuvin supposed to leave last year but I asked my dad to give me time, to spend with Y/N. Yohan and me always hangout together and I guess it's already enough, that's why I transfered here.

She hold my both hand and looked at me into my eyes, her tears starting to roll down to her cheeks. "you will leave? you will leave me again?" she began to cry, in front of me and I can't carry to see her like this. "no Sejin!" she hug me tight, like she don't want to release me, which touch my heart. They are starting to cry too.

"I'm sorry, I need to go back to my family with Yuvin. We'll" tears become heavy, as I sobbed. "leave the country. Thank you for everything, Hyung, Dongpyo, Jinhyuk, Eunsang, Junho, Yunseong, Hangyul, Dohyon, Hyeongjun, Yohan and you Y/N!" she's still hugging, shaking his head. "also tell to Minkyu and our bestfriends on school. Donghyun, Wonjin, Jungmo and Tony that I will miss them, Wooseok, Byungchan and Seungyoun-hyung."

"we're supposed to leaved last year… but I don't want to leave without seeing you" I tell to Y/N whose crying on my shoulder. "I need to go Y/N don't worry, I'll come back. Hyung, Dongpyo took care of Y/N okay? Yohan make sure to protect her from bullies" I chuckle. I tried to push Y/N but she's not removing her arms.  "Sejin, please! I thought you won't leave me again, but why?" she cry out. "I'm sorry, you know I love you so much and it's not easy for me to leave but I need."

For the last time, I kiss her forehead and gesture Hyung to get Y/N. Dongpyo helps to remove her arms, she's strong.

"Y/N you need to let go Sejin! oppa is here and Yohan. He won't leave you anymore" he totally got Y/N away from me. I smile on them and wave my hand.

"Yohan take care of my house!" he nodded and smile. But before I turn, I call Y/N and said. "I'll be back!" then finally leaved.