38

"you're just in time, we're done eating." Seungyoun-hyung said as he get the drinks to us and put it on table. "if you're hungry... I suggest you to go on near fast food chain." he added making us confused.

"what are you saying? Seungyoun-oppa!" Y/N called out, confused on what he said, so do I. I looked at him confused and shift to Eunsang giving questioning look.

"they finished the food, they didn't separate for both of you" Eunsang shrugged. Are they serious? so if they are done eating we've gone for long?

"you know guys, we even wonder if both of you will still go home. You reached almost one hour buying those drinks." Dongpyo you hear my question? it's quiet long and fun, if I may add.

"oh sorry, but seriously?" Y/N tilted her head to Hyeongjun. He looked at Y/N, they stay like that, minutes later, Hyeongjun finally speak.

"I kept for you and Yohan, wait" he got up on his feet and walked through kitchen, after few minutes he came back with two plate on his hand and handed it to us. With smile flashed on his lips. Y/N hugged him and smile.

"thank you, Hyeongjunnie. Muah" her respond. And walk through table and grab her drink then leaved and went to kitchen. I did as what Y/N did and follow her on kitchen.

Y/N's POV

Today is such a great day, ever? well yeah like that. I have more time with Yohan, I just don't know but they didn't bother us on kitchen. We're there since we arrived from convenience store and talk a lot, laugh, argue with something act like fighting then laugh again. Wah! I miss him so much, I didn't even feel I'm tired and I forgot about having headache, haha!

I hug my bed and shut my eyelid down. I miss this bed. I'm on the middle of my thoughts, when I feel two hand pushing me away. I open my eyes and meet Dongpyo's.

"you want me too, to sleep right?" I nod, furrowing my eyebrows. "now move, because I feel so tired." I moved aside as what he said and go under my blanket.

"did you enjoy the day?" he asked. I frown and looked at him, whose attention were on ceiling as I breathe out.

"yeah!" I simply answered. I really, and not only because of Yohan also because I met new friends before they leaved, his friends introduced their selves to us and I know already who is Yunseong and Jinhyuk. But of course, I didn't ask them about last night, maybe next time.

"you know what? you and Yohan look so cute together." he said breaking the silence. Cute? "we follow after you and Yohan leaved and we hear and saw everything" my eyes widen as I sat up and looked at him in disbelief. He smirk and sat up to his place.

"I will follow them if you don't mind" I said and walk through door. I hear Seungwoo-hyung call my name so I stopped almost on the street.

"I'll go with you!" he said and then we follow Yohan and Y/N on their fun sweet walk moment together. When they finally reached the convenience store we go back to house and wait for them for almost 40 minutes.

"ahh so it's all your plan to follow us!" I said quiet loud and throw my pillow through him, which he immediately catch and threw back to me. "you're stalking me." I said and cross my arms.

"I'm not stalking you nor Yohan, I just want to make sure you're safe. Even Yohan is there, he can't still manage to protect you or his self when someone stab both of you on the back." he said not giving any hint of emotion. My mouth slightly open and wait for his statement to sink in.

With the blink of an eye, I'm already on his front and pulled him into a hug, which made him confused. "I'm so lucky to have concerned friend like you." he chuckled before hugging me back and smile.

"I'm lucky too, to have a friend like you" he said softly as we separated from both hug and fell on bed together.

Seungwoo's POV

Before I went to my room I check the door first if it's already lock and close the all the curtains. I was about to twist my knob when I remember my sister. I walk towards her room and hold the door knob, but immediately let go and instead I lean my ears on door.

"yeah!" a cheerful answer from soft voice, that I'm sure my sister owned. Which followed by silence.

"you know what? you and Yohan look so cute together." the other voice said, voice that Dongpyo owned and he's right on what he have said. He continued. "we follow after you and Yohan leaved and we hear and saw everything" after he said that, it was follow by noise of bed indicating the person on it moves.

And followed by his explanation on what's really behind on that.

"ahh so it's all your plan to follow us!" Y/N said quiet loud, enough for me to hear. "you're stalking me." she added.

"I'm not stalking you nor Yohan, I just want to make sure you're safe. Even Yohan is there, he can't still manage to protect you or his self when someone stab both of you on the back." Dongpyo's reply, made me struck on my track as I listen carefully. He really take care for Y/N, and I'm so happy for that. You're an angel Dongpyo.

"I'm so lucky to have concerned friend like you." Y/N said as I lean my ear hard on door.

"what are you doing hyung?"

"ahh-" I jolt up and pressed my lips not wanting to make some noise. I turn my head to my side to meet the person who surprised me all of a sudden and saw Dohyon.

"it's already late why are you still awake? go back to your room." he scratch his neck and nod then walk in to their room. He almost kill me on surprise. I lean my ears again and I hear nothing already, so I open the door and saw their passed out body on bed.

"this kids!" I whisper and cover them using blanket and leaved after a while.