26

I change my outfit to casual attire then wait for Dohyon and Dongpyo. I was about to speak to Hyeongjun but suddenly got distract by knock on door.  I released a heavy sigh and forcefully dragged my feet to open the door.

"Hi!" greet by Sejin in front of me, I give him side smile and move aside. After he enter, I closed the door and follow him on living area. I asked him "what are you doing here?" while arching my eyebrow. He gave me shocked reaction and swallow. "are you okay? you look scary." he awkwardly chuckle.

"she's mad at you, because you said yesterday your teacher dismissed you late, but she saw you talking with Yerim and Chaewi." Hyeongjun state which made Sejin widen his eyes, lips parted.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to lie, it's just that …that …uhm I talked to them to give warn." He reasoned, it took me second to think about his statement and pursed my lips.

"Warn?" I frown.

" They tried to put paint inside your locker, that's why I told them to meet me on cafeteria …I mean outside." He shrug. I nod as understanding and shrugged too.

"wait. Did I just heard someone wants to put paint inside of my sister's locker?" my mouth fell open when I realized that my brother was actually listening. He's just over protective for some reason? I really don't know why he act like that, he's scared to something bad that might happened to me like yeah, it's not good but he's so protective.

Even to small things, like he's scared of losing me. He's just being a good brother, I think.

"ahh- hyung! don't worry I handle it already, they won't do that anymore." Sejin explained which made us both released a sigh of relief. My brother weakly smiled at him then pulled me into a hug. I hug him back with confusion.

"It's just a paint oppa, that won't hurt me." I said. He pulled out first then hold my shoulder. "It has chemical that may not good for you." worry written on his eyes. "Nae!" I smiled.

Seungwoo's POV

I feel odd today, like I miss my sister, though she's there but I don't feel her anymore, I miss being alone with her, spending time with her. Since she have met her friends we barely talk anymore. Sigh. Maybe it's because she's growing up.

I'm scared that I might lose her, she is the only family I have. My father left us then next my mother, I don't know how to tell this to Y/N, that our mother won't come back anymore.

"Mom, I thought today is your comeback, I'm sure Y/N will be so happy today. By the way, mom today is her second day on 2nd year high school." I said excitedly on phone. "mom? why you're not answering me? wait- are you crying?"

"Son!" she sobbed. "Please forgive me, I won't come back again there" she cried, so do I. "I well send money every month for you and Y/N, but please forgive me. I found someone who helped me forget your father and I will lived with him. And I love him son " I became speechless and quickly hang up the call.

"what about us mom? don't you love us?" I said on air and continue to cry.

Knock! knock!

A loud knock snap me out of my thoughts. I blink few times not knowing my tears rolling down my cheeks. I sigh and wiped my tears away, I got up and lean my ear on door and listen.

"are you okay? you look scary." said by a boy, base on my instinct it's Sejin.

"she's mad at you, because you said yesterday your teacher dismissed you late, but she saw you talking with Yerim and Chaewi." I open my door slowly and go down stair in motion.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to lie, it's just that …that …uhm I talked to them to give warn." Sejin said nervously. "warn?" Y/N frowned.

" They tried to put paint inside your locker, that's why I told them to meet me on cafeteria …I mean outside." Sejin said then shrug. I quickly feel bad and finally speak.

"wait. Did I just heard someone wants to put paint inside of my sister's locker?" I asked him furiously. They looked at me and give shocked bit scared reaction. How could they try to do that on my sister.

"ahh- hyung! don't worry I handle it already, they won't do that anymore." Sejin assured, I sighed in relief. Thanks God, Sejin is there. I gave him a weak smile and pulled my sister for a hug.

"It's just a paint oppa, that won't hurt me." Y/N said. I pulled out first then hold her shoulder and said "It has chemical that may not good for you." worry written on my eyes as I looked at her. "Nae!" she smiled.