05

This is my first day, and I feel nervous I don't know what to do, but I calm my self before I heard, Chaewi screaming in excitement from other house. This girl hmm.
I turn to my door when someone knock on it and asks to enter, I respond as the latter walk towards me.

"look at my lil sis, you're growing fast" he state before pulling me to his and give me hug almost choke me. "yah! oppa, I'm choked" he release his hug and look at me from head to toe, tilting his head making me look confused. "what's with that look?" I asks as he walk away, few seconds after he came back.

He brought something like box and put it on bed, he sat beside and removed the cover of box he grabbed the thing inside, raised it on air revealing the blue scarf on his hand. "you need these. Your coat is not enough to protect you from cold" he explains handing me the blue scarf, I grabbed it and put around my neck. "thank you, oppa" I thank him with hug.

I DIG my hand inside my coats pocket and insert my self on crowd making our way to enter schools main gate. Someone shouted my name causing for me to stopped and look for person who owned the voice. When I met his gaze I feel relief, nervous are gone, corner of my lips curled up forming a smile. I wait for latter to finally appeared in front of me, I hug him tight making him complain on my actions.

"can you please loosen up your hug every time we met?" he scolded me pulling my arms and walk together with some students inside making our way to our assigned room for first class. "-we look like, we didn't met for almost a year. What more if it's, Yohan" he state evil smile plastered on his face. I look at him and breathe out a small sigh and focus on my way. "Dongpyo-ssi" I took a deep breath "-you said you will treat us, Hyeongjun on our first day, I can't wait for that" I said excitedly trying to ignore what he have said a while ago Yohan when will you come back?

He was shock on my sudden attack dropping his jaw as he process everything on his mind. He told us that he will treat us on our first day when we will enter the same school last sixth grade on elementary. I can't forget that, its a blessing so why would I right?. Somebody tap my shoulder making me jumped in scared. I turn around to look who it is, and its one of my best friend, Hyeongjun showing us his puppy face he's so adorable.

The class is not yet starting since the teacher is not yet around. The chatter of my classmates filled the room as if they already know each other. Everybody went silent when our teacher came inside and start introducing her self.
"Good morning everyone, nice meeting you on our first day hope you participate on my lessons these coming day. By the way I am Ms. Bae Joo-hyun, but you can call me on my used name, Irene. Just call me teacher, Irene" she moved out of her table make her way in the middle of classroom clasping her hands. "-since it's our first day, introduce your self in front of our class to know each other" she moves to side patiently listening to our introduction.

And finally we survived on that introduction. We're now on our way to cafeteria to eat our lunch. We take a sit on the end part of cafeteria with only few students. "what are you waiting, Dongpyo?" Dongpyo gives me questioning look as I point the canteen. He stare at me with his disgusted look. "fine" he rolled his eyes and proceed to take our lunch.

"hello?" we turn our head to latter who look bit shy and kinda awkward. We greeted back and agreed on what he said, he wants to sit next to us because he has no friends here yet. I can recognized his face, I think he's one of our classmate. "Hyeonjun!" Hyeongjun offer his hand to latter who immediately grabbed it and shake in motion. "Minhee, Kang Minhee" he said throwing a smile to Hyeongjun.

"seriously? are you introducing your self again? didn't you just know each others name this morning?"Dongpyo snap sitting back on his chair with food tray on his hand. "really? where?" Hyeongjun in big eyes. Dongpyo rolled back his eyes and sip his drink. Minhee chuckled softly trying to hide his laughter.

"We're classmate of course, we introduced our selves in front of class remember?" I tell, grabbing my food from tray eyeing, Dongpyo who looks pissed off. "are you okay?" I asked out of concern. He sip his drink again before answering "I'm not and honestly want to get out of here".

"why? what happened?" I tilt my head in curiosity waiting for answer. "remember, Dohyon? who snatch my food back in 3rd grade? I just saw him in the line."

"oh really? wow but he's not yet in high school right?" Dongpyo nodded. "-so why he's here? and besides why are you still mad?" I chuckle "aren't you still can't forget how he ate your food?" I asks sarcastically. He look pissed off again and avert his eyes on me. "fine! but please forgive him he's just in first grade that time he don't know what he's doing." I pointed out.