[1.0]

as ryan and i kissed, the adrenaline from finding out who the mystery guy was slowly went down. i was able to gather my thoughts and realize what was happening.

i opened my eyes and backed away. ryan's eyes opened and he looked at me with a slightly confused expression. "is there something wrong?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"i'm.. you can't." i said. "what?" he asked. "after all these goddamn fucking years you expect me to forgive you just like that?" i said. "brendon, i-"

"and you think you can just come back into my life through fucking text message and think that i'll get over this? you think you can even just stand and stare at me and watch me fucking cry over you even when we were texting each other? you think i don't need a fucking explanation, huh?" i shouted with tears threatening to pour from my eyes.

ryan frowned. "brendon, no, i-"

"and you're probably just gonna fucking leave me after we kiss again, huh? just like last time." saying that was what caused the first tear to fall.

     i was furious, confused, and betrayed. a small part of me was telling me to get over it and be happy, but i couldn't.

     "no! i wasn't gonna-"

     "fuck it. i don't care. bye, ryan." i stormed off.

     i could hear him calling my name, but i wasn't gonna fall for his bullshit.

     tears rapidly flew down my face as i started running down the path and onto the sidewalk. i didn't want to go home and let my parents see me sobbing, so i chose the next best place to go to.

spencer's house.