[5.3]

i flailed my arms trying to break free from the persons grip. "you fucking dick, i told you this would happen."

brent.

before i knew it, he slammed me against the outside of the fast-food place and let me fall to the ground. "what the fuck-"

     his fist collided with the right side of my face. "leave me alone! i did nothing!" i tried to push myself back up. he wasn't listening. he continued to punch me.

"brendon? holy shit!" i heard someone yell. i looked over and saw dallon, spencer, and ryan running towards me. spencer pushed brent away before dallon and ryan helped me up.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" spencer shouted. brent rolled his eyes. "no, seriously, fucking answer me. right now." spencer stepped closer to him. "you guys are no fun." brent scoffed. "you think it's fucking fun to harass brendon? what are you, fucking crazy?" spencer yelled.

     "fuck off, i'm leaving." brent started to walk away. "go ahead! stay as far away as you can from us you fucking asshole! come near us again, watch what happens!" spencer shouted as brent left.

     dallon smoothed down my hair while ryan had an arm wrapped around me. "you okay? does it hurt?" ryan asked. "i'll be fine." i winced. "are you sure? it looked like it hurt." dallon frowned. "yeah, i don't think he hit hard enough to leave bruises. it's fine. let's just go inside." i shook my head.