[1.5]

"i blocked him." i stated, staring at my phone. "what?" dallon sounded surprised, "who?"

     "ryan." i responded, looking up at dallon. dallon frowned and sat on his bed next to me. "you know, maybe he really is trying to make things better with you, have you thought of that?" he asked.

     i shook my head. "if he was, he wouldn't have just stood there and watched me cry, even though we were texting at the time. he would've actually talked to me instead of ignoring me for years." i told him. i wanted what dallon said to be true, but i was highly doubting it.

     maybe ryan's just trying to fuck with my head.

     dallon sighed. "you never know, but from what you've told me about him while he was still the 'mystery guy,' it seems like he's really trying." he said.

     "to fuck with my head? yeah." i nodded.

     "no, brendon, that's not what i meant. i meant it seems like he's trying to make things better between you two." he shook his head. "by not talking to me? he wasn't even the first one to send a text, i was because spencer gave the the wrong number." i told him. dallon stayed quiet for a bit.

     "maybe you just need some rest. besides, you seem really tired and you never get any sleep anyways." he said. "i've been sleeping a lot lately because of ryan." i told him. "how come?" he asked. "he's been helping me fall asleep." i explained.

     dallon smiled. "here, how about you go to sleep and think about it in the morning?" he suggested. i sighed and nodded in agreement. "i'll try." i said.

     "alright, well, goodnight brendon."

     "goodnight dallon."