[14.0]

my eyes opened to see ryan's dog sniffing my face. i heard a small chuckle from the other end of the bed.

     "good morning, sunshine. did you sleep well?" ryan grinned.

     "yeah, besides the fact that you were on my legs the whole time." i sat up and started petting dottie, letting her curl up in my lap. ryan shrugged.

"i'm pretty light, i don't see how it was much of a problem," he said.

"dottie also fell asleep on my legs," i told him.

     "well it's not like you couldn't move her, huh?" ryan chuckled as he moved to sit next to me.

     "i can't, it's dog law." i shrugged.

     "you couldn't kick me off?" ryan raised an eyebrow and wrapped an arm around me.

     "you're lucky that i didn't because i would've kicked you off of the bed." i rolled my eyes.

     "you wouldn't and you know it," ryan said before planting a kiss on my forehead.

     "yeah, you're right," i sighed as i leaned into him.

ryan used his free hand to pet dottie, who was almost asleep in my lap. i looked at him and saw a small smile. it's cute. dottie's cute. he's cute. ryan looked back at me and smiled even wider.

"you really like that jacket, don't you?" ryan teased as he lightly tugged the hood. i moved my head away and pouted. ryan laughed. "it's fine, it looks good on you. it'll probably look good in your closet too."

     "you don't want it back?" i raised an eyebrow.

     "i gave it to you yesterday." ryan shrugged. i looked down at dottie and rested my head on ryan's shoulder. "you're cute."

     "you're cuter."

     "you're cutest."

     "actually, that's dottie." i pointed at dottie who was asleep and lightly snoring. ryan stared at her for a second before nodding.

     "yeah, you're right."