[13.4]

"hey dallon." ryan seaman smiled as dallon sat down next to him.

"hi," dallon greeted him. ryan ross sat down next to me and held his hand in mine.

"hey sunshine, how was your day so far?" he whispered.

     "it's been pretty good, how was yours?" i asked as i leaned against him.

     "ew, stop getting all mushy in front of me," spencer teased us. ryan raised an eyebrow and chuckled and i rolled my eyes playfully.

"are you saying that because you and jon don't do anything around us?" i grinned. spencer's eyes widened and jon immediately looked up at us with a glare. i laughed and ryan nudged me off of him. "hey." i pouted. ryan broke into a smile and wrapped his arm around me.

"see, they're doing it again," spencer told jon. jon laughed.

"would it bother you if we were like that, too?" jon smirked, leaning in closer. spencer's face turned a reddish hue and he pushed jon away. we all started to laugh.

"wow, everyone in this friend group is in a relationship except for us," ryan seaman looked over to dallon. i felt myself get my hopes up for him.

     "yeah." dallon nodded.

     "they're all in a relationship with each other, too."

     "uhuh."

     someone should've taught me to keep my hopes down.

     i looked over to ryan seaman who was already looking at me. he shrugged and looked back at dallon. dallon was staring at his shoes.

     he's better, but he's not as good as he claimed.

     "dal?"

     dallon looked up at me.

     "are you alright?" i asked. dallon nodded his head.

     "yeah, i'm alright."

     there's still something off.