[4.2]

i stood in the corner and waited for dallon to walk in. eventually, he poked his head in through the door and let his eyes roam the room before spotting me. he smiled and went inside.

     "hey bren, how are you feeling?" he asked me. i tried to hold back a laugh, as if it weren't obvious. "frustrated and confused." i chuckled. "dude, i felt that, but seriously, are you sure you'll be okay with ryan in your class?" he asked. "you felt that?" i raised an eyebrow. "what?" he tilted his head. "you just said you felt that." i stated. "oh, yeah, never mind that, but will you be okay?"

i remained confused, but answered his question regardless. "i don't know. we made eye contact but that's all, i'm just hoping we don't have to talk." i told him. dallon nodded. "i'm really sorry, but, don't you think the only option at this point is to talk to him?" he recommended. i shook my head. "i'll do whatever i can to avoid him, trust me." i smiled. dallon frowned.

     "i don't know, brendon. maybe you should give him another chance." he shrugged. " i don't know what i wanna do," i sighed, "i mean, i want to talk to him, but i feel like it's all gonna go wrong again." "well, if you want to do it, then do it. i just want you to be happy." he gave me a sad smile. i grinned back. "thank you, dallon." i told him. "of course." he replied.