[17.5]

"brendon? is everything alright?"

i sat against the bathroom door, hands running through my hair.

"can you let me in?"

hesitantly, i moved a hand up to unlock the door. dallon pushed the door open despite me still being against it and quickly shut the door.

"hey, what's—"

"why the fuck did you bring me here?" i shakily stood up and locked the door.

"i already told you—"

"did you know ryan was gonna be here?" i raised my voice slightly. dallon didn't say anything. "well?"

     "look, we did this for a reason," dallon finally said.

     "why, so you could freak me out or some shit?"

     "no, no. we did it so that you two could talk."

     "how the fuck are you gonna get him to talk to me? he refuses to talk about anything remotely related to me."

     dallon put his hands on my shoulders and mouthed 'breathe'. i did as he told me and managed to calm down slightly.

     "we'll figure this out, okay? even if it doesn't seem like it, we'll get you two together again, okay?" he said. i stayed still for a moment before nodding. "good, now do you want to stay in here a little bit more or are you ready to come out?"

     "i think i can go out now," i said. dallon smiled and opened the door.