[5.2]

"seriously, where are we going?" dallon asked as we ran down the sidewalk. "we're just gonna run around, like the good old days." i grinned.

     "alright, where's our first stop?" spencer asked. "we should just go over to mcdonalds or something and then after go to a gas station." ryan suggested. dallon shrugged and nodded. "that sounds good." he said.

     the four of us began to head to a mcdonalds. "so, dallon, how are you feeling?" spencer asked. "uh, good. how come?" dallon replied. "just wondering." spencer said.

     spencer and ryan started walking ahead of dallon and i, caught up in their own little conversation.

     "hey, how are you feeling?" i asked. dallon smiled. "i'm better. thank you for last night, by the way." he responded. "it's no problem." i told him.

     "dallon, come up here!" ryan shouted. the two of us hurried to catch up to ryan. "sit in this." he pointed at a shopping cart that was in front of us. "what? why?" dallon asked. "we're pushing you, now go." ryan pushed dallon towards the shopping cart. "can you guys even push me?" dallon asked as he got inside. "probably, now let's go." ryan nodded before grabbing onto the handle.

     time passed and we finally arrived to mcdonalds. "you can get out now." ryan told dallon. dallon got out and stretched his legs.

     we began to walk inside with me being in the back of the group. right before i stepped inside, something pulled me to the side and covered my mouth.