[8.1]

"hey brendon, when did you go shopping?" spencer raised an eyebrow and looked at what i was wearing. i groaned and pushed him to the side. "so, where did you go last night?" he asked. "what?" i quickly turned to face him. "your mom called me. she was really worried, you can't just ditch your house like that." spencer explained.

i sighed. "i went to ryan's house." i told him. "oh, no wonder you're dressed like a middle schooler going through their emo phase." he chuckled.

i was wearing a yellow blink-182 shirt and black skinny jeans.

"shut up, you know how ryan dresses." i laughed.

"hey, who's this kid?" someone held onto my shoulder and shook me. it was dallon. "that's ryan ross." spencer nodded. "dude, you look nothing like how you normally do." ryan seaman chuckled. "i have my jacket with me." i held up the lavender hoodie that was in my arms. "well, you're not wearing it." ryan shrugged.

"i mean, he doesn't look that bad. it's just not something he'd wear." dallon said. "come on, he's wearing skinny jeans." spencer snorted. dallon shrugged. "i still don't think he looks bad." he said.

"oh my god, brendon?"

i turned and saw jon staring at me. he immediately burst into laughter. "dude! why do you look like ryan?" he tried to say in between chuckles. "he didn't have any clothes with him besides his pajamas." ryan ross walked up behind him. "brendon would look more like himself wearing pajamas." jon managed to calm himself down a little.

"this is starting to make me feel like you're all just making fun of the way i dress." ryan stated. "a little, yeah." spencer nodded, making all of us laugh even harder.

the bell rang, so we all scrambled to get to our first class. ryan and i walked as slow as we could.

     "thanks for lending me your clothes." i said. "yeah, no problem." ryan nodded.

     we approached the door to our class and i said, "oh, and thanks for the picture, by the way. you looked cute." i grinned before walking inside.