[3.1]

"spencer?" dallon took a few steps closer to the two. spencer didn't break eye contact with ryan, nor did he pause his sentence.

     dallon walked back to my side. "ryan, you deal with spencer. i'll take brendon somewhere else." he whispered. ryan nodded and walked behind spencer. dallon grabbed onto my wrist and began walking.

     "you know, we didn't have to leave." i told him. dallon stopped far enough so that the three were blocked from our vision. "i know, i just don't want you to have to watch the two people you're mad at scream at each other." dallon shrugged.

i thought about it, then realized he probably had the right idea. i wouldn't want to witness spencer, my best friend who kept a huge secret from me, scream at ryan, the boy i have feelings for despite everything that happened between us.

"so, you still won't talk to either of them?" dallon asked. "i mean, i could talk to spencer i guess, but i don't want to right now." i told him. "what about ryan?" he asked. i shrugged. "so, is that a no?" dallon tilted his head.

i wanted for it to be a no, so, so bad. i was still mad. i didn't want anything to do with him. deep down, i wanted everything to do with him. i missed him a lot, but i thought he was fucking with my head.

"i don't know." i murmured. "do you still have feelings for him?" he asked. i sighed and nodded my head. "why don't you talk to him, then?"

"because i'm mad, okay? i don't want ryan to be messing with me. i told him so much about him over text and didn't even know it was him, he could be using that shit." i told him. "look, i know ryan did a shitty thing, but he wouldn't do that. besides, who does he have to tell?"

"he has otto and jon, otto is friends with awsten and awsten's friends with everyone." i said. "wait, jon as in jon walker? like, the one spencer's always with?" dallon raised an eyebrow. "yeah." i nodded before widening my eyes. "wait, if ryan's friends with jon, and jon's friends with spencer, then..." i trailed off.

fuck.