[13.1]

"nice jacket, looks familiar." spencer grinned as he tugged on the hood. i swatted his hand away.

"stop, i don't want it getting ruined or anything," i pouted, "i don't want him getting it back and seeing it messed up." spencer shrugged.

"i doubt he'll take it back. it's you, after all," he said. i looked down and shook my head.

"well, even if he didn't want it back, i don't want it getting messed up," i told him as i played with the sleeve. spencer chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"just tell each other that you love each other already, damn," he teased. i glared and looked down at my paper. "seriously, it's not a secret to anyone. how else would you explain the nicknames, hugging, kisses, staring, and shit? you can't just say that it's just a little bit of feelings or whatever."

i wanted to argue back, but how could i? i would just prove his point.

"okay, fine, whatever. have you talked to dallon recently?" i asked, trying to change the subject. spencer nodded his head.

"yeah, this morning. he's doing really good," spencer answered.

"really?" i smiled.

"yeah, he looked and acted a lot better too, so i think he's doing good." spencer nodded.

     "thank god, i was worried," i sighed. then, since he's the one who brought it up, i figured i should tell ryan that everything's okay. so, i picked up my phone to text him.