Important!!!

Hey guys, this is kind of a sad authors note. So I realized something after reading some books like mine, mine goes waaaaaay to fast. I mean, Willowswipe was only a kit for what, 1 chapter? And then her apprenticeship was only 1 chapter I think, and there hasn't even been a gathering! So, this is the sad part. I am probably only going to do a few more chapters of THIS BOOK. But! (Here's good news. :)) I WILL BE MAKING A SECOND BOOK! It will move slower, and it will have more detail. I'm thinking about starting a different series altogether, I mean, I have one called Warriors: Starkit's destiny, but I mean, like, I dunno. Maybe I could just focus on Starkit? I dunno....tell me what you guys think. Cuz, honestly, in other people's books, Willowswipe would just now be an apprentice.   :/    But if you guys LIKE this book, I could make a spin off on one of her kits or something.....but I KNOW I have a surprise for the end of this book. No spoilers, but it has to do with the prophecy, A LOT. So, comments, please? Tell me what you would like? I'm open to suggestion, meaning new books and clan ideas and new cats (Coming up with...... 20 cats at a time is REALLY hard) and constructive critizm. I love you all, and I hope you support my decision!