Chapter Eleven.Five-

*Time lapse of 3 moons*

~Overview~

Deathpaw had grown close to her mentor, and she and Shadefrost seemed to be friends. She often found herself with one of them at all times, except when they slept. She had developed a crush on Dragonfur. Jaggedstar had started to forgive her for hurting Sparkpaw. Sparkpaw had just barely escaped from the brink of death, his heart stopped for a few moments before it started again. Silverblood despised Deathpaw, and Deathpaw returned the feeling. The clan accepted her, all but Sparkpaw and Silverblood. But she could live through it. Hopefully.

~End of overview~

Deathpaw lunged at Dragonfur again, but he dodged, and Deathpaw landed in the dirt. Again.

"Be a little faster next time. And don't forget to anticipate the opponent's move." Dragonfur purred, pulling her up. She growled playfully and pounced on him. He rolled over, and pinned her lightly on the ground.

"Only three moons of training left for you." Dragonfur whispered. Deathpaw felt her ears grow hot.

"Then I'll be a warrior." She purred. "And I'll be out of your fur."

"What if I don't want you to be?" He looked at her intensely. Her heart thudded fast in her chest. What in StarClan's name does he mean? Deathpaw wailed in her head. He can't mean what I think he means....It's too good to be possible.

"I-I don't know...." she stammered. Hurt flashed in his eyes as he got off her.

"Nevermind..." he mumbled. Guilt flooded over her, crashing into her heart. She stood, and pressed herself up against him. He tried to pull away, but she went up to him again.

"I love you. Dragonfur, I love you. Do you understand me?" Deathpaw licked his shoulder.

"You're lying." He snarled, and stormed off. Deathpaw's heart broke as her love left her. She