Chapter Twenty-Nine-

Deathstar watched her clan train from the big rock. They attacked each other swiftly, dodging attacks as well as inflicting them. Deathstar waited for Shadefrost to look at her, then She beckoned him with her tail.

"Get a few cats and take them to Cloudclan. Then I will take a patrol to Nightclan. I want to take Sparkclaw, Dragonfur, and Stripefur. You take Tigerfang, Coalclaw, and Redfur. Ask them if all three of our clans can train together. In fact, ask Darkstar if He would come to camp with you. Tell him He can bring a few warriors if He wants. Just please get him here." Deathstar looked at her chosen cats.

"Understood. Tigerfang! Coalclaw! Redfur! Come here!" Shadefrost yowled. The three cats immediately ran to Deathstar and Shadefrost.

"Yes Shadefrost?" Redfur asked.

"You three are coming with me to Cloudclan. We need to get Darkstar here." Shadefrost jumped down, and they followed.

"Sparkclaw! Dragonfur! Stripefur! Come here please!" Deathstar called. The three cats came to a halt in front of the big rock. Deathstar looked at them.

"You three are coming with me to Nightclan. We need to get Riverstar here. We need to go now. Grab a piece of prey, and hurry up." They all went and grabbed the smallest piece of prey they could find, gulped it down, and were out in the forest in a few moments.

"We need to wait for a patrol." Deathstar instructed. The patrol sat down on the edge of the Nightclan border, the edge of the little neutral circle in which all territories met. it didn't take long for a Nightclan patrol to show up. It consisted of Silverpaw, a small silver she-cat with green eyes, Tallfur, a tall black tom with blue eyes, and Ivyfur, a gray she-cat with blue eyes. Tallfur spoke first.

"Greetings, Deathstar, what can we do for you?" Tallfur dipped his head. Deathstar stood, but signaled for her patrol to stay sitting.

"We need to speak to Riverstar. Please. We just need to talk about that prophecy." Deathstar said slowly. Tallfur thought a moment, then nodded.

"Follow us. Riverstar will be awaiting your arrival. Silverpaw, please go tell her." The she-cat nodded, and ran off. Deathstar signaled for her cats to stand. Tallfur twisted around and started towards a hill. Deathstar and her cats followed. Ivyfur walked close to Dragonfur, their pelts brushing. Deathstar felt anger rise up in her. She flicked her tail at Dragonfur, and He hurried up to her. She felt Ivyfur's hostile gaze on her back.

|Meanwhile, in Cloudclan|

—————————————

Shadefrost looked at Darkstar.

"What do you need, Shadefrost?" Darkstar rasped. Shadefrost flicked his tail over his paws.

"Well, Deathstar was wondering if you could come to our territory for a while. You would bring some warriors, and you could hunt and eat like You're here. We need you to train with us." Shadefrost told him. He looked thoughtful.

"Why would I come to your territory when Deathstar isn't here herself? You could be lying." Darkstar looked out of his den.

"The reason Deathstar can't be here is because She is in Nightclan, trying to get Riverstar to come to our territory also. We promise we would provide shelter and prey to your warriors. We even have two large clearings that you could have your camp in, and Nightclan could be in the other." Shadefrost tried to sound reasonable. Darkstar closed his eyes.

"Could I bring my entire clan?" Darkstar asked. Shadefrost sighed.

"You can bring half. If you want to bring all, we would all three of our clans have to send hunting patrols to the other's territory. I mean, you could bring your whole clan, but you would have to send a patrol to hunt every day and night. It's up to you." Shadefrost thought it sounded reasonable.

"Then I agree. I will come train with your clan." Darkstar stood, and brushed past Shadefrost. Shadefrost sighed in relief. He stood, and followed.

"Let all members of Cloudclan gather beneath the leader's den for a clan meeting!" Darkstar called the clan. All the cats gathered.

"I have news. We will be going to Leafclan territory for a while." Darkstar watched the cats yowl and shriek with horror.

"What?!" A brown she-cat stood up and screeched.

"Duskleaf, calm down. It won't be forever." Shadefrost didn't hear Darkstar speak. Shadefrost was staring at Duskleaf. Her eyes blazed with fury. But She sat down.

"Shadefrost and his patrol will be taking us there. Nightclan will be joining us and Leafclan in our training. Hopefully." Darkstar muttered under his breath. "We leave now. Grab as much freshkill as you can carry, unless You're carrying a kit, and let's go."

Darkstar looked to Shadefrost.

"Lead the way. And thank you." Darkstar added in a whisper. Shadefrost nodded, and went over to the freshkill pile. Duskleaf was next to him. He quickly grabbed a large rabbit, and went to the camp entrance. The clan gathered behind him. Darkstar stood next to him, and He looked at Shadefrost. Shadefrost nodded, and plunged into the undergrowth.