Chapter Thirty-Five- The End

~Time Lapse of about 13 moons~

~Overview~
The three clans that fought together merged, creating a large, new clan named MoonClan. They took over all three territories, with Deathstar as the leader, and trusted each other more than ever. Something else happened, but you'll have to read to find out.

"Hollymist! Jaggedlight! Tigermoon!" The clan cheered the new warrior's names. Pride filled Deathstar from ears to tail tip.

"One more meaning of business!" Deathstar called once the cheers died down. "Duskleaf! Send your kits up!"

Duskleaf dipped her head, and sent four kits up. They trembled. Deathstar purred at how much they resembled their father. Her best friend. She glanced at her stomach, noticing the swell of promising kits.

"Moonkit, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Moonpaw. Dragonfur, you will mentor her. Deathkit, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Deathpaw. I will be your mentor, as Heatherbloom is a warrior. Honeykit, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Honeypaw. Heatherbloom will be your mentor. Shadekit, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Shadepaw. Shadefrost, your father, will be your mentor." Deathstar went through the new apprentices quickly, ending the ceremony. "Clan dismissed."

MoonClan separated, going to their duties. Deathstar looked among her clan. They trusted her, listened to her, accepted her. Icebloom had tried to kill her, but she had been driven out. She had fulfilled her prophecy. Now her life could start. She smiled at herself. Yes, now her life could be normal.

THE END.

~•~

Hey! I am sooooooooo proud of this book! I loved making it, and I loved interacting with my fans! Now, sadly, this epic story must come to an end, like all great things. :(

But, I hope it will continue to thrive, even though it's completed. Thank you for all your support, and I love you all.

Thank you,

Alex