Chapter Two-

~The day after we left off~

"Fire has decided to start training!" Blood yowled. The group didn't reply. Fire felt embarrassment run through her. Blood ignored the silence. "She will be mentored by me. No objections. I need to speak with my main claw, my senior claws, and my deputy. Immediately."

The group separate. Fire stayed where she was. After all, she didn't know what to do.

Blood

"She's weak. She won't make it." Blood snarled. Viper nodded.

"She will bring the group down." Viper hissed. Ice turned to Viper.

"She won't do good for the group even as a Mother. We can't afford to have another mouth to feel that is a weakling. We fight over food anyways." Ice looked at the senior claws. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes Ice." They replied in unison. Ice grinned evilly.

"She needs to be exiled." Ice continued.

"And how do you propose that?" Blood sneered. Ice already knew.

"Take her out into the forest. Tell her it's training. Ask her if she know what exile is. Then leave her. Make sure it's in a deep part of unexplored territory." Ice stood. "Do it ASAP."

"Good idea, Ice." Blood purred. "You'll make a fine leader."

"I learn from the best." She growled. She flicked her tail, and the senior claws left. Viper stayed.

"I'll tell her to get ready to go." Viper snaked out of the den, and headed towards where Fire was sitting. Blood followed slowly, and Ice slipped away. Blood stalked towards Viper and Fire. Fire stood.

"Let's go." Blood commanded, and headed to the entrance. Fire followed obediently. Blood felt a small stab of regret as He led her away.