Oh he is here.

I arrived for my job early and made my way upstairs to see if Regina had seen my math textbook that I accidentally left when I did homework there the other day. I heard her in Teddys room so I opened the door and began to talk to her.
"Yo Regina, I left my math textbook here. Have you seen it?" I asked before I saw the other person.
'Oh person.'
"Oh you are busy I'll just go look for it." I said trying to leave but was stopped.
"Mia this is Emil. He is staying with us for the year."
"Hello person that I will hopefully try to avoid but will most likely fail." I said before trying to escape again.
"Mia."
"Dang it Regina. You gotta say my nickname like that cause you know it makes me stay."
"You promised."
"Fine. I'm Amelia but many people call me Mia."
"And as Regina has said, I am Emil the son of a moose farmer."
"Oh I actually like Moose's. They have very cute faces."
"And you have a very cute face." He said making me go wide eyed.
"Well on that note I am going to look for my math book so see ya." I said rushing out but was stopped by Teddy being in the doorway.
"Mia, I forgot your textbook here it's in my room." He said making me have to follow him back into his room.
"See you didn't get very far." Regina said giving me a smirk.
"Well my book is in here according to Teddy. Also that's Emil." I said pointing him to tell Teddy.
"Hey I'm Teddy." He said holding his hand out for Emil to shake.
"Warmest greetings my new friend." He said wanting a high five from him.
Teddy went for it only for Emil to shout Turkey tap and slap him in the groin.
"Oh gosh, don't do that!" Teddy exclaimed as he began to sink a little.
"Think about it this way Teddy. You may be able to make a robot family without people questioning it."
"Oh would you prefer a chicken twister..."
"No!" He said moving away from Emil to be next to his mother. "I don't want any of that!"
"Teddy, be a good host. Let him twist your chickens."
"Don't think you have the correct meaning of that." Me and teddy told her.
I turned to look at Emil and he gave me a goofy look that made me want to smile.
"Your a fan of Stankman and Daryl aren't you."
"How did you know?" He asked as he got more exited.
"Because those are some of their moves I guess I'll call them. It doesn't take a genius to see that."
"Attractive and a genius. America is so wonderful."
"Okay then this is not awkward." I said
He looked over at Teddys desk and saw his robot.
"Oh my! What are these toys?!" He asked running over to the desk.
"Hey! These are not toys. They're advanced robotics." Teddy said correcting Emil.
Emil presses a button causing the robot to start dancing. "This one also dances."
"Oh hey it can dance now." I said with a quick small smile.
"How fun! Dance party!" Emil said before he began to swish-swish.
"Hey that's actually pretty good swish-swish." Regina said before joining in on the dancing. "Dance party. Dance party. Dance party."
Emils fist hit Teddys toolbox knocking it over and making a mess.
"I'm sorry. I may have over swished."
When the mess happened I quickly made my way out of the room with my text book and headed downstairs to begin working.
'This is going to be a long year.'