Im going to murder you.

We were standing on top of the ramp with Emil wearing his helmet now.
"Is it just me or, are they giving us so much time with this? It's like some scene from a tv show or something."
"Mia I think your just overthinking."
"Yeah you right."
Emil looked down the ramp and looked at the pig on a stick.
"Now consider that piggy spanked!" He exclaimed.
"You know you're never gonna make it." Teddy informed.
"Why not?"
"Your cart's too light. It's pretty simple physics. Momentum is mass times velocity and...you don't have mass."
"Yeah, kinda like a twig really." I informed
"Teddy, you are a genius!"
"I know."
"With that brain of yours, you could be a Piggy Spanking Champion!"
"Teddy can't do that. Because that would equal to real fun." I said earning look from Teddy.
"Because that's something I really need on my application to MIT." He informed with sarcasm in his voice.
"Yeah and I need this to pass English." I said in the same tone.
"It is? Wonderful!" He said as he pulled us in.
Teddy was sitting next to him and I was pulled onto their laps. I grabbed ahold of Emil and place my head on his chest so I could see the front as we began to slowly move forward.
"Wait no! I was being sarcastic!"
"If we die because of this I'm going to kill you." I said when we got towards the edge of the top.
"We've got a trio of riders going down! Crazy!"
'I'm going to die and my mother is going to die from heartbreak.'
Teddy began to scream as we went down and I push my face against Emils chest more. When the cart left the ramp we went flying into the air and Teddy grabbed ahold of the pig as me and Emil went straight into the water. I quickly made my way to the surface and looked to see if Emil and Teddy were ok. I saw Teddy but I couldn't see Emil.
"Emil? Teddy where is Emil?"
"Amelia I'm right here." He said behind me.
I turned around and saw Emil and his goofy smile.
"Don't scare me like that." I said as I pushed his shoulder.
"I'm sorry. Come one let's head back to shore."
We swam back and met up with Teddy who was still holding the piñata pig. Everyone was high-fiving us and clapping our shoulders. Once the crowd left us Teddy threw the pig onto the ground and turned around to us.
"What were you thinking? You could've kill us!" Teddy exclaimed and I was suppressing a laugh.
"That was awesome, Teddy!" Sydney shouted as she ran up to us.
"Wait you remember my name? I mean cool. Thanks Sydney, I am Teddy...what's your name?" He said making my face palm.
"Sydney? You literally just said it like four seconds ago."
"You know it."
'Oh dear god... this can not actually be happening.'
"So what are you guys doing next weekend? Chad said he's having a pool party, so I think I'm gonna be telling my parents I'm going to the library again." She explained.
"Oh cool! I love the library."
"What he means is..we would love to go to the party with you. All three of us... if you are fine with it Amelia."
"Yeah I'll go to it. Some weird dude said that I shouldn't be afraid of crowds or else I'll miss moments like this."
Emil began to smile and looked away from me and I began to smile as well.
"Awesome. I'll see you guys later!" She said before rushing off to probably get home.
"Aces." Teddy said shooting finger guns at her.
"Did you say Aces?" Emil asked
"Yeah, I did. Don't ruin this for me." He said.
I wasn't able to hold it anymore and began to laugh at him. I had to hold onto Emils arm so I didn't fall to the ground and they both gave me a shocked expression.
"I can't believe you said Aces to her! Omg it was so stupid and your face made it even better!" I said in between laughs.
I was able to finally calm down from my laughing fit and
"Amelia I don't think I have heard you laugh till now." Emil said
"I haven't heard her laugh for about 6 years."
"Yeah well maybe this is the year I finally open up more." I said with a small smile.
We turned around to see the McCrary twins making us all jump.
"What the hell are you guys? Jackie and Julian?"
"Teddy Jackson."
"Amelia Smith."
"You two promised a scoop and you better deliver. Yeah what's the big news about Emil?" They asked making me glare at them.
"If I recall. I never actually promised a scoop." I looked at Emil and he looked at us both with a heartbroken look on his face.
"Oh...uh...the big news on Emil is that...." he began before looking at Emil and then me, before his attention went back to the twins. "....he built the winning piggy spank cart."
I have a small smile and Emil got really excited.
"I did. I did do that!"
"That's it?!" Summer asked in disbelief.
"That's all?!" Autumn added
"That's no scoop."
"Something here doesn't add up." They said as they began to circle around Teddy.
I moved out of the way and grabbed Emil so he wasn't added into the circle of twins.
"Your nose is twitchy."
"Your eyes are bugging."
"And that cute little vein in your neck is pounding like a base drum."
"It's gross but she likes it."
"I think you did find something dirty on Emil and you're keeping it to yourself." Autumn informed.
"And we are going to find out what it is." Summer added.
The began to walk off doing a we are watching motion with their hands and walked off.
"I'm proud of you Teddy. Now I'm not going to murder you for being a complete nonce." I said
"Thank you for not telling them that I am a prince, Teddy. And do not worry. I promise to move out as soon as we get home...I do not really have anywhere to sleep, but I hear the bus station has benches." He said before he began walking away.
I jabbed my elbow into his side and he called Emil.
"Emil wait!" He called having him run back with a hopeful look.
"Teddy would like to tell you something." I said making sure he didn't back out of it.
"The bus station is that way." He said pointing in the other direction.
I glared at Teddy and he just held up a finger.
"I'm just messing with you. You don't have to move out. I mean, you're the reason I talked to Sydney Quinn and Amelia is starting to seem like her self from six years ago."
"I will still punch you." I said
"Really?! You were messing with me? Oh that is such a Daryl move!"
"You can stay, but I have some conditions. Don't touch my stuff, respect the year of Teddy, and one more thing."
"Yes?"
"Turkey tap!" Teddy exclaimed as he hit Emil in the groin.
"Yeah, oh...oh wonderful. We're going to be such great friends. Ow." He said as he doubled over.
'This is going to be a interesting year.'