The barbecue runs.

We were sitting and waiting for Emil to show up on the back of a truck.
"You think this will work?" Teddy asked
"Yeah dude. If it doesn't then I'll fight him." I joked making him smile.
"I'm sorry about what I said. I shouldn't have."
"Don't worry about it dude. I forgave you way before."
"Your a good sister, Mia."
"And your a good brother, Teddy bear."
"I hate that you always win those games."
Soon Emil and Rafael rushed into the parking lot and we watched as Emil fan boys. He walked over and talked to Stank man and Daryl and the aftermath of it. Once he was back to where he was before Stank man and Daryl began to record for their livestream.
"What up, Stank Nation! Before we get started, quick shout-out to the little dude and little dudette who hooked us up with this sweet piece of pavement....." Stank man began before raising his hand to read the names, but got confused so he showed Daryl who read them out.
"Toddy Jockscone and Amolio Smurf."
"Yeah!"
Teddy shook his head a bit before speaking.
"Close enough."
"It sadly is." I told
We got off of the back of the pick up and walked over to Emil and Rafael.
"Teddy, you did all of this for me? But you hate this kind of thing." Emil told
"Yeah, but I know you're kinda obsessed with Stank man & Daryl...."
"Kinda?! Boy I'm positive they are the sole reason he wanted to come here." I said cutting him off.
"I had a whole conversation with them earlier!" He told with the biggest smile he had.
"It's so cute when you get this excited." I told
"Look, I know I haven't put a lot of effort into our friendship, but... I hope this is a good start." Teddy told
Rafael placed a hand on Emils shoulder and pulled him back a bit away from us before speaking.
"Too little too late, old friend and girl who rejected me. He's already got a new bestie, and guess who?" He said before covering his own face to do a part. "Oh, who is it? Oh, who is it? It's Rafa!" He told as he uncovered his face.
"Who the hell are you? John Cena? Also are you seriously still mad about that?! I didn't know you and I still really don't!" I exclaimed
"Oh my gosh, my two best bro's fighting over me..."
"Stay out of this, Emil." Rafael told
"Okay."
"I'm not losing another friend because of you, Teddy. And I certainly won't let you get in the way of our friendship Amelia. You hear me? No más!"
"Boy imma kick your ass if you do not get out of my face!" I told as I took another step towards him making him step back a little.
"Dude, are you okay?" Teddy asked
"Oh I'm better than okay! I just chugged a sixer of Spuz cola, and now I'm jacked up on friendship!"
"I think your heart is failing dude." I told
"Brainstorm. How 'bout you and me do the 'runs' to see who gets to be Emils best friend?"
"That's not gonna prove anything. Right, Emil?"
"It wouldn't hurt." Emil told
I slapped the back of his head and he gave me a confused look from it.
"You seriously kidding right now?" I asked
Before he could say anything Rafael screamed and ran off towards the course as Teddy followed. I turned my back from Emil and watched as they put their goggles and helmets on before Rafael dove head first into the Relish.
'Wow this is truely gross.'
"Whoa! We got two super fans goin' rogue!" Stank man announced.
The crowd cheered and Teddy soon went into the relish and it was obvious that he was behind.
"Other dude's cruisin' through 'Relish River'!" Stank man announced.
"Amelia what's wrong?"
"Now I'm being focused on? Wow you know how to make a gal feel special."
"Amelia what are you on about? I always focus on you."
"Is that what you call me being ignored called?"
"Amelia I never ignored you."
"Yes you did. Emil I know what being ignored feels like from all the time people ignore what I say."
He was about to say something but was stopped by Stank man.
"Oh, he made it across the Lago Del Queso!" Stank man announced
"And he didn't hit an airbag." Daryl added
"Airbag?" I questioned just before Teddy jumped and set one off.
He went flying into the air making me jump, having Emil wrap his arms around me as Teddy landed on the ground besides the pool.
'That's gotta hurt.'
"Amelia please. Talk to me."
"Why? You ignored me before." I told as I got out of his arms.
"I did not ignore you....."
"No Emil you did. As soon as Rafael said the stream was about to start you both ran to it leaving me next to Teddy. I brushed it off because you've been waiting for months to see it, no biggie. But then when I sit down I can hardly see the screen. But it's fine, right? As long as you can watch it. Then your upset over it being canceled and I go to hug you, only to have Rafael jump in and, you didn't even question it. Then you two decide to throw a scoober and leave me alone with Teddy again. So don't say you didn't ignore me when that was all you did. Hell did you even question where I went or were you just too busy spending time with the dude who had pushed us apart?....
"Amelia...."
"No I am not done here! Me and Teddy set this up to show you how much this friendship meant to him. And what do I hear? You saying that it wouldn't hurt to have them prove their friendship to you. This whole thing was to prove it Maxemil!" I shouted
He was taken back from me using his whole name before he spoke.
"Amelia. I am completely sorry for what happened. I truely do not want to hurt you and I fear I have."
"Because you were always the one person to never ignore what I said and then you began to do so. That hurts so much and you didn't even realise."
"I was a complete idiot but I was never ignoring you on purpose fair Amelia. I thought you were behind us but then you weren't. I fear that Rafael may have something to do with that."
"Was it the fact he said I rejected him?"
"That was part of it. Will you ever forgive me?"
"Just don't do it again."
"I could never ignore you on purpose Amelia. Your too beautiful to be ignored." He told before kissing my hands making me smile.
"There is another thing you can do to prove you mean it."
"Anything for you."
"Help Teddy." I told making him smile
He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before running to help Teddy out.
'Finally my boys are back to being friends.'
Emil jumped in besides Teddy and began to help him climb the mountain.
"Plot twister! Looks like Toddy's got a little helper. Is that cheating?" Stank man asked
"I dunno." Daryl told
Emil kept pushing him till they were at the same level as Rafael. Rafael said a few things before jumping to attack them only to miss and slip to the bottom of the mountain.
Emil and Teddy continued to fight their way up till they reached the top and rang the bell making me jump and scream for their victory with everyone else.
"They did it! They did the impossible! They crushed 'Barbecue Mountain'!" Stank man exclaimed only for Daryl to question it as he suddenly had a corn dog.
They took their goggles off and began to talk to one another. My jaw dropped when I saw Teddy get on one knee and I was excited to see it was coming full circle. They shared a bro hug before sliding back down the mountain and took their helmets off before heading towards me.
"You guys are filthy. I'll give you guys a hug once your cleaned." I told
"Oh no Mia. We are getting that hug now."
"Teddy is right. Why wait when we can do it now."
"No!" I exclaimed as I began to run from them.
They soon cornered me and began to hug me, making me laugh.
"This is so gross!"
"You still look beautiful though." Emil told
"Don't start kissing while I'm hugging you guys."
"How about it Amelia. A victory kiss?" Emil asked making Teddy instantly pull away.
"As payback for this, no that will not happen."
"I'll have to think of another way then." He told before kissing my cheek.
"Come on you two. We need to have showers and we can not do that in the parking lot." I told as I threw my arms over their shoulders.
We began to walk back to the bowling alley and I had a thought.
"You think Regina is going to hose us?" I asked
"Oh I think she definitely will." Teddy told
"She wouldn't want us to ruing the rugs." Emil added making us laugh.
'We can only go up from here.'

Boy was I wrong.