Teddy....find somewhere to hide.

We walked into school and stopped when we realised Teddy was trying to make an entrance. Emil had an annoyed look and I knew I needed my head against a locked door soon or chair were going to be thrown at Teddy.
'I said don't get me a ticket. BUT NO, WE MUST GET AMELIA A TICKET TO A SHOW THAT SHE IS ALREADY IN BUT WE DON'T KNOW. They are going to be the death of me.'
"Teddy, you promised you were going to be discreet."
After he said that, Teddy came walking in and did a spin to show his "gear".
"I am being discreet. You're the one who keeps bringing it up." He said before tipping his hat to some chicks that walked by. "Ladies."
"I am going to throw my skateboard at you if you keep doing that. Emil is right though dude. This is too much."
"He got you something as well."
"Yeah a fifteen dollar keychain. You spent like a thousand dollars maybe more."
"Hey, he is just making it up to us."
"I said I didn't want a ticket. You convinced him to it by saying you were going to tell me what you two promised about."
"Your still mad I went brother mode on Emil?"
"Yes. Because it's Emil and there is nothing you need to worry about. It's not like he has some crush on me, because if he did I would know don't you think."
"Can we please change topic before a teacher comes." Emil said as he shifted on his spot.
"Teddy, I like the gear." Sydney said as she showed up eating gummy bears.
'I wonder how many I would need to have so I could injure myself so I don't need to go to the show? Just for the night at least.'
"I didn't know you liked Fillmore."
"More like Fillmore is into me....I don't know why I said that. But...uh yeah, we have tickets to opening night. No biggie."
"Yes biggie! I've been dying to see it! How did you guys get tickets."
"Teddy won them." I quickly told to help calm Emil who was still stressing out.
I quickly used my skateboard to hide my right hand and grabbed Emils. Once I did that I began to rub circles to help calm him, like when we went camping.
"Nice how many tickets?"
"Three." / "Four." The both said at once.
"Four."
"Three." Emil said becoming serious.
'When Emil is serious it's kinda cute.... Amelia get a hold of yourself you don't like him like that. Yeah you are correct.'
"No remember. After you totally ruined everything they offered us four?" Teddy told making Emil sigh.
"I suppose it was four."
"I have no idea what's going on here."
"I wish I could be in that boat as well Sydney." I said knowing Teddy was taking it too far.
"We have an extra ticket. Would you like to come with us...maybe?" Teddy asked making Sydney jump up and down as she screamed.
"Imma say that's a yes from the screaming girl." I said trying to make Emil smile only to see it didn't work.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Are we getting picked up in a limo? I've never been in a limo before. Please tell me we're gonna have a limo."
"Of course there's gonna be a limo. We won the whole party package. Complete with a six-foot sub, video games, and a giant gummy bear." He said making us both glare at him.
"That is one extravagant and oddly specific party package, Teddy." Emil said.
"Yeah dude, especially since we were given the low profile contest." I said trying to hold back my anger.
"Hey, if they were able to get us the tickets, wouldn't they be honour-bound to get us the rest?" Teddy said making Emil growl.
'Dang he is looking really cute right now. Amelia we have been over this. Yes right sorry forgot.'
"But they have done so much already I don't think anymore should be added to it." I stated through my teeth hoping he would back up what he said.
"I really don't know what's going on here. But I can't wait for Fillmore!" She told before she began to walk off. She quickly stopped and turned back towards us. "Oh hey, you couldn't get a fifth ticket for Tanner could you?"
"Just four!" We all said.
Once she was out of ears reach I turned to Teddy.
"What the hell man?!"
"What?"
"You went way outta line."
"Mia you are over reacting."
"Teddy I am going to count to 5. And you better run as fast as you can and hope I do not catch you."
"You can't be serious."
"5! 4!...." I didn't get to finish my count down because Teddy went running off.
"Amelia are you going to hurt Teddy?"
"Later. But come on we have math." I said as I finally let go of his hand to head to my locker then class.
'I have a gut feeling that tonight won't go well.'