Jesus this is alot

(Amelia p.o.v.)

I walked into the bowling alley to see Regina and Sydney with a head set.
"He is definitely taking this too far." I said to myself
Emil rushes down stairs with a clipboard and his own matching headset.
'I am not wearing a headset.'
Once he saw me he got a smile and quickly made his way over to me putting a headset on me.
"Emil why the headsets?"
"It's so I can talk to everyone. You are Moose Queen."
"Oh fancy. But it is just this floor you don't need a headset."
"It's what all party planners do. Now enough chit chat you gotta help put food out and make space for presents." He told before walking off.
I took the headset off and turned it off before putting it back on.
'Today is going to be an interesting day.'
I began to set some food up while Sydney was working next to me.
"So when you going to tell him?"
"I don't know. Not now obviously."
"Mia! You gotta tell him soon. He is smitten for you."
"I know, but I'm not sure on things."
"Not sure? Girl you said you liked him."
"Shhh not to loud please. I'm still thinking things through. Besides I've more been focusing on getting my stuff ready for when I move in tomorrow."
"Just don't wait too long. It might be too late before you do so."
"I know."
"Party Puma to Octopus, come in octopus!"
"Emil, I'm right here." Sydney said making him head towards us. "And I told you, I do not want to be called Octopus."
"Roger that Squidney." He said making me laugh.
"Your just laughing cause yours is Moose Queen."
"Cause I like moose's and I'm obviously a queen."
"Or because someone fancy's you."
"Hey Emil where were the chairs put?"
"Please don't I was joking."
"Anyway," he said with a faint blush present on his face. "How is the mash-up coming along?"
"Sound checked, music mashed. Thought about it, would prefer to go back to Octopus."
"Too late Squidney. What is your status, Night Tiger?"
Regina walked in looking like she is out of breath and had a tired look on her face.
"Night tiger has blown up 200 balloons so far and....the room is spinning."
"Well, there should be plenty of more helium left in the tank." Emil told and she let go of the new balloon she was working on as she narrowed her eyes towards him.
"Emil, Im worried you might be going overboard. I mean, that is the biggest ice cream cake I've ever seen in my life." She told pointing to the giant whale cake on the counter.
"Clearly you have never been to Bobs giant ice cream cake emporium. That's their smallest option." He told.
"Emil I said if it didn't fit in the freezer that was needed to be thought of."
"I know. And it does not which is a good thing....is it not?"
'This is the dude I've fallen for.'
"Live snake, coming in hot!" Braughner called as she entered making me panic.
'If that's the snake I'm think of this is not good.'
"That better be a code name!" Regina said not wanting to look.
"Then I'll lie and say it's a code name." I said making her have to turn around.
"Teddy wrote a very enthusiastic paper about Dinosaurs in the fourth grade. So I figured, if Teddy likes dinosaurs, he must like reptiles, and if he likes reptiles, he will love snakes."
'Oh dear lord he forgot what happened when we went camping.'
"Emil we need to have a chat once the snake is away from me." I told.
"Nice work Braugher."
"Hmm, no sweat. My uncle is a janitor at the zoo, and since this one bit a kid, they said he could take him home."
"I knew it!" I said as I held onto Emils arm hiding behind him.
"So, if you need a snake, he'll be in the nacho heater." She told before walking off
"Uh, no he won't!" Regina told as she followed her.
Emil turned to look at me and I gave him a nervous look.
"Amelia what's wrong?"
"This whole thing is going too far. You have a snake that's prone to biting people! Teddy hates snakes or did you seriously forget what happened when we went camping."
"Amelia, everything will be ok. Teddy will love this and it's all coming together. I can see the look on his face now." He told before he began to act everything out.
As he did that Sydney, Regina and Braugher came back over and shared the same look as me.
"What is he doing?"
"I have no idea."
"Hey your the one who likes him." Sydney said making me instantly look at Regina.
"Regina, where were the chairs put?"
"Ok I take it back." Sydney told
Braugher gave him a push knocking him out of the illusion.
"Dude...."
"Right, sorry. What is going on?"
"Important party question. When are we harpooning that's tasty looking cake?" Braugher asked
"Not till 4, Braugher."
"4? We'll see about that." She told before heading off.
"Someone better make sure she doesn't do anything to that cake till it's time for it." I told making Sydney and Regina go off.
"Everything about this Bakshal needs to be perfect. I just hope his relaxation is going to plan."
"Emil look at me. I'm positive he is fine....unless he decides to meddle with it which means he could get stuck or possibly harmed. But that's a worse case."
"I just wish we could have a party for you. I already know what we would do for you."
"Emil you've already given me the perfect gift." I told him as I showed the dog tags. "Besides celebrating other people's birthdays is enough for me....except the cake. I really like cakes."
"And I really like you..... like your interests and what not. This is embarrassing." He said making me chuckle.
"Your cute when your flustered." I told before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and headed off to finish my work.
'He is so cute.'

(Emils p.o.v)
'Amelia, you are gonna be the death of me. I know what I can do!'