Emil I cant believe you!

I was walking out of math with Emil and noticed he was acting weird. I stopped and grabbed his arm so he was facing me.
'Maybe he is going to ask.'
"Ok spill. Why you acting weird?"
"Amelia I assure you everything is fine." He told as he grabbed my hand.
"I know you don't want me to be worried but please tell me. You promised me after all."
"I didn't want you to be mad or upset at me."
'Okay maybe not then.'
"Emil nothing you do will make me made it upset."
"I may have told Teddy about Jacob." He told.
"You did what?" I asked as I pulled my hand out of his and put some distance between us.
"April Fool's. I so got you."
"You pranked me?!"
"All in good fun." He told
I got so mad that I slapped him before walking of t0 head to my next class which was just me and Teddy thankfully. When I got there Teddy soon joined me and gave me a confused look. He sat down and put his things in order before he turned to look at me.
"What happened that got you all mad?"
"Emil decided he was going to prank me."
"That's not good."
"Yep. So I slapped him and headed here. To think I thought he was acting nervous because he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I'm such an idiot."
"Your not an idiot Mia. He is just being stupid especially pranking you. He will apologise the next time he sees you like always."
"Or I get him back for it."
"You said you weren't going to."
"I've changed my mind after his little stunt. Also here's the stuff you asked for." I told as I pulled the wrapped container out of my little bag and slid it over to him.
"Mia, I'm glad I'm doing business with you."
"Yeah well what can I say. They ain't seen nothing yet."
The bell ringed which signalled us that class was about to begin.

~an hour later~

Teddy began to walk out of class before pulling back and checked to see if there were any traps. Once he knew it was clear he made his way out with me following.
"Alright Teddy, you made it to lunch. Another 12 hours, and you're in the clear."
"Dude you sound crazy."
He gave me a look before he opened his locker to reveal it was full of Jello. He closed it and I turned my head to see Emil pop up from around the corner.
"Jello, Teddy and Amelia!" He told as he walked to stand in front of us. "Do you get it? Because that is called 'jello' and a common greeting is 'hello'."
"Not for Mia."
"I like saying a hoy hoy." I told making sure I wasn't really smiling when looking at him.
"Let me explain further, when you take....."
"I get it! Mia gets it! We both get the joke Emil! You know what? I tried to be the bigger man, but I'm gonna get you back. You and my mom."
"How he is literally taller then you. A cute adorable tall handsome...."
"Mia your meant to be mad at him." Teddy told
"Right sorry got distracted by his face." I told looking down.
"Oh fun! The pranking not Amelia being mad at me."
"No, no fun! It's going to be vicious!"
"You're so good at that."
"You poke the bear, you get the paws." He told
Emil and me smiled at his mistake which made him realise it.
"I mean the claws! You're gonna get the claws!" He told before growling.
"Yeah I'm going to head to lunch Teddy. See ya later." I told as I began to walk to my locker to get my food.
"Oh hooray! The Teddy bear is on the prowl!" Emil exclaimed before he made his way over to me.
"Oh look if it isn't for the jerk."
"Amelia I'm very sorry. I only wanted to prank you..."
"Emil I don't like pranks. I haven't ever since Jacob pranked me when I was 6 pretending he had died."
"Amelia I did not know."
"And I get that but the prank you pulled was not the best one you could have done."
He grabbed my hands and gave them a kiss which made me smile.
"Your smiling Amelia."
"Stop it. I'm mad at you."
"Come here." He told as he pulled me into a hug. "I am greatly sorry for the prank I did. Will you please forgive me."
"It's not just the prank Emil. I'm also upset because I thought you were going to say something different."
"Like a prank that I was to go back home because my father found out?" He asked making me pull away.
"Oh god you actually don't know."
"That's not it?"
"I can't believe this." I told before walking away.
"Amelia! Wait!" He shouted as he ran after me.
Thankfully the end of the day arrived quicker then I could have hoped for. When the bell rang I began to make my way out with Emil following to try and figure out why I was mad.
"Amelia please just talk to me."
"I will when you work out why I'm upset." I told as we walked into the hallway to see Joosep mopping.
"Your highness and his girlfriend."
"We aren't dating Joosep." I told as they both gave me a confused look.
"Oh I thought you two were. Well, exciting news. To help me blend in as janitor here. I have purchased a new car."
"Oh god I have to see you more now." I told
"Wait, you are a janitor now?"
"Yes, yes, please keep up. My sensible new automobile is parked right outside. Have a look." He told as he walked us over to the door to see a very flashy car.
"Is it behind that ridiculous corvette?" Emil asked
"No I think it is the corvette." I told as I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"Your not girlfriend is correct. It is the ridiculous corvette."
Our eyes went wide as we turned to him giving him worried looks.
"Joosep! That is far too flashy. You must return it before you blow our cover and get us both sent home."
"Seriously dude you need to get a cheaper vehicle. Now if you both don't mind I'm mad at someone." I told before walking off having Emil run after me.
"Of course my apologies sir. I shall return it before anyone notices."
"We don't know you!" We both shouted.
We were walking in silence and I crossed my arms since Emil kept trying to grab my hand to stop me walking.
"Ok Amelia you need to stop." He told as he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto a bench that was near us.
"I have no idea what you are on about."
"Mia...."
"I told you to never call me that."
"Then look at me please."
I looked at him and I could see he was giving me his hurt puppy look.
"Now lets talk."
"Have you worked it out?"
"I think. But why did you tell Joosep we weren't dating?"
"Because we aren't. Nether of us have asked the other person that's usually how becoming a couple goes."
"Is this why your upset with me?"
"Maybe." I told as I slouched in the bench not wanting to look at Emil. "It's stupid for me to be upset about this."
"Amelia I need you to look at me." He told as he cupped my face and brought it close to his.
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry I didn't know sooner. And it doesn't make you stupid I felt like this about half the time I was with you and you would kiss me on the cheek when I didn't know how you felt."
"I'm actually quite surprised you didn't know sooner when I did stuff like that."
"Looking back it's quite obvious. But I'm sorry for just assuming we were already in a relationship after we both knew the others feelings."
"You thought we were dating? Oh now I look even more stupid."
"You never look stupid to me. But yes I did think we were. It's why Joosep said you were my girlfriend since I told him you were."
"That explains the confused looks I got."
"Yes. So Amelia Smith, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend."
"No."
"What?"
"April fools." I told smiling and making him smile.
"Oh that is wonderful. To celebrate with a kiss." He told before he began to move in but I stopped him by placing a finger up to stop him.
"I'm still upset about the prank you pulled earlier." I told before standing up and continued to walk to the bowling alley.
He jogged up to me and gave a smile before we intertwined our hands together.