Im dead.

I walked into the bowling alley with Teddy and Emil when Regina saw me.
"Mia!"
"Oh that's right I ran from her. See ya." I told before I tried to bolt only to get caught by her quickly.
"Your not getting away that easily."
"You know I ran because I already had breakfast and I knew you were going to make me eat more food."
"No you didn't."
"Yeah I didn't. You have to admit I wasn't going to make it easy for you."
"Mia you promised."
"Promised is a strong word. I feel like I never really promised anything."
"Mia. You are going to do have breakfast with us or you can't stay with us and your father has to watch you."
"Fine. You know I would throw a chair at him as soon as I see him and you know I can't do that anymore. Can I at least have one more day of avoiding you? I came up with a great plan."
"As long as it includes getting to here then yes but if not then I'm getting you from school."
"Thanks not my mum."
"Come on your shift is gonna start now."
'What an interesting turn of event.'
I was working at the counter and Emil was going over the layout design next to me.
"You know this is going to be a lot, right?" I asked as I was cleaning it the top of the counter.
"It's to make his Bakshal special. How tall of an ice cream cake is too tall?"
"Well I would assume if it took 40 people to eat and if it can't fit in our freezer because that's a factor you need to add."
"Got it." He said before writing stuff down.
"Your a weird one Emil."
"And you are a unique one fair Amelia."
"Unique is better then boring and you know it." I said making him chuckle.
"Is there any chance we can talk about what was said from me?"
"I would rather not."
"You can't always avoid the conversation Amelia."
"I don't like the word avoid. I think the word prolonging is better suited."
"They mean the same thing."
"No. Prolonging means your just extending the time till you talk about the situation. Avoiding means never wanting to talk about it."
"So why prolong?"
"I'm scared on things and I'm unsure on my own feelings and I don't want to talk until I know for sure."
"I understand completely Amelia. How about next Wednesday at 8?" He said making me laugh.
"Maybe. I gotta clean other tables now."
"I'll help." He told as he quickly hid the plans and grabbed his own cleaning equipment.
'Life is weird.'

(Emils p.o.v)
I was cleaning a table but couldn't help but look at Amelia.
'She knows I have a crush on her but she hasn't changed on how she acts with me. I'm glad she isn't running away from me anymore because that was hurting me so much. But the way things are right now is fine....it's fine..... yeah things are fine..... I don't think things like this are fine. Why would they be? Well she is still our friend which is good. Yes but she did not tell us her feelings and we may never know what they are. She just isn't ready right now. We may have that meeting next Wednesday for our chat. She said maybe, when has maybe ever been a yes?'
"You good Emil? You have just been cleaning the same spot for the past 5 minutes." Amelia asked pulling me back to reality.
"Somewhat. Just thinking about things." I told giving a small quick smile.
She had a worried look on her face before she sat down on the seat across from her and tapped the table.
"Sit. Let's talk."
"Amelia I....."
"Emil you will sit or I won't talk to you till you do." She threatened making me hop into the seat.
"Happy?"
"No not yet. What's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong."
"Emil, you will leave me with no choice other then to a) not talk to you or b) tell Teddy what you are planning."
"Amelia, please don't."
"I'm not going to it was just an empty threat. But what's wrong dude? You looking bummed."
"We do not need to talk about anything for I am fine."
"You know how you were upset that I was running away from you for like an hour or so."
"Of course."
"Well now I'm upset you aren't talking to me about what's made you upset. If you won't talk about it then we aren't going to talk about my side of things next Wednesday." She told before walking off and began to talk to Regina.
They talked briefly before Amelia walked out of the building leaving me regretting so much.
'Turns out her maybe was a yes. I'm messing things up big time. Well you weren't telling her what has you down, it's fair on her point. We are allow to keep secrets from people. But we shouldn't to Amelia. Now why is that? She tells us her feelings and what bothers her yet we don't. I should really stop talking to myself I hear it's not great. We should go to Amelias and tell her our feelings. Yes I'll do that me....did it again.'
"Hey Regina!"
"Yeah?"
"Can I go to make sure Amelia is ok?"
"Yeah. Just be back by closing time for dinner, also take Amelias bag with you she forgot it." She told as she handed me the bag.
"Thanks Regina."
I put one of the straps on my arm and made my way to where her special place was only to see she wasn't there.
'Well now this is something I did not expect.'
"Emil?! What the hell are you doing?!"
I quickly turned around and looked up to see Amelia looking down at me.
"Uh hi."
"Hi? Wanna explain why you are in my yard?"
"Thought you would be in your spot."
"Well I'm not, I'm in my room."
"Yeah, I can see that. Can I come up?"
"Sure. Back door is open." She told before going back into her house.
I made my way in and when I got to her room she was chilling on her bed.
"Hey." She said when she saw me.
"Hey. You left your bag at the bowling alley." I told showing her.
"Just leave it by the door."
I put it on the ground and was unsure what to do now.
"Was that all?"
"Yes. I mean no. I wanted to talk about what's got me down to you."
"Right cause earlier you couldn't stop."
"I know you are mad."
"Oh mad doesn't start where I am."
"Mia....."
"Don't you dare call me Mia."
"I thought I would try it out."
"Yeah, no never do that. That dream was a nightmare."
"Because I called you pathetic. Which you are not and I would never think that." I told as I made my way and sat across from her on the bed.
"That and you said you would never love me." She told
'I said that in her dream.... that's probably why she is scared.'
"Why didn't you tell me that part Amelia?"
"Because things aren't exactly normal between us. You confessed while we were arguing and I don't fully know how my feelings are or what will happen when you leave and I've fallen for you."
I moved to be next to her and I wrapped my arms around her. She leaned a little into me but didn't stop looking at the spot I once was at.
"The reason I wouldn't tell you what was wrong, was because I'm worried on what you will say. And the fact you said maybe to talking Wednesday made me panic that it was going to be a no."
"Am I broken Emil?"
"Yes. But you know what else is broken? Puzzles. And I love putting puzzles together, so we can fix you together." I told making her chuckle.
"You are so cheesy dude."
"But I'm not made out of cheese.....is this another saying you use?" I asked making her laugh more which made me smile.
'She is the best person in the world. Even if she was to say no to me as long as we are friends then I'll be happy.'