This is not how the night was meant to go.

(Amelia p.o.v)

We got into the limo and I was super nervous.
'Amelia it's fine. You can sit next to Emil even though you have a crush on him. Everything is fine.'
Sydney forced me to sit next to Emil by having the giant gummy bear buckled into one of the seats so only her and Teddy could sit on that row.
'Of course she would do this after finding out.'
The journey there didn't take long and I was thankful that the car ride wouldn't end up awkward.
We pulled up to the theatre and saw it crowed with paparazzi.
'Maybe it's not so bad that I'm not on tonight.'
Teddy rolled down the window and we all looked out of it.
'So....many....people..... just breath.'
"Wow! Limo, red carpet, giant gummy bear. Best radio contest ever!...I think I've had too much Spuz cola." She told before putting her glass down.
"Are you ok Amelia?" Emil whispered to me.
"Yeah, just a crowd." I whispered back so the others didn't hear me.
"I'm here for you. You will be safe."
"Thanks."
"It's nice to see Fillmore finally get the recognition he deserves. Everyone is like Taft, Taft, Taft, Taft." Teddy said making me give him a confused look.
"Who the hell says that?" I asked only to get ignored.
"Oooo, lets go out there and pretend we're important." Sydney said.
Her and Teddy left the limo leaving me and Emil there...alone.
'Just don't make a big deal out of it.'
"I didn't know there would be a lot of people with cameras." He said.
"They should go after the cast walk in. That's usually how it goes with these things."
"You never seize to amaze me, fair Amelia."
"Yeah well I'm full of amazing things. I mean I am amazing in every way." I joked as I pushed my hair back like people do in movies and shows.
"That you are." He aside before brushing some of my hair back behind my ear.
'He looks so cute right now.'
I looked out the window and saw the one thing we didn't want to see.
'Oh no.'
"Amelia are you alright?"
"Emil lets go do something else."
"What?! Why?"
"Let us run away from this I know this amazing skatepark like two blocks down."
"Amelia you aren't making sense."
"I mean you've seen this like three times, I don't want to really go to it so let us run off and...." I was cut off by Emil grabbing my face and forcing me to look at him.
"Amelia, what's wrong?"
"Your eyes are still nice. They look like they sparkle in the night."
"Amelia please."
"He is here."
"Who?" I grabbed his face and turned it to face him.
"Oh no. Fabian la Fab is here?!"
"Yeah. I guess someone leaked the things that were brought for tonight to him."
"This is the worse. Amelia please watch this without me. Like you have said I've seen it like three times already."
"Emil. I am stubborn, I will not do that."
"This is your birthday present from Teddy."
"And I want you to enjoy it with us. If you can't then I don't want to go to it."
"No I insist."
"Emil...."
"It doesn't matter if I don't see it with you two because I have already seen it on multiple occasions and...." this time I cut him off by grabbing his face and holding it close to mine.
"I will not see this without you. Besides there are bootlegs and I don't mind them."
"I never noticed your eyes were blue Amelia. They look wonderful."
"Thanks. They sometimes look like an ash colour depending on the light."
'I could just kiss him right now but I know I shouldn't..... did he just glance at my lips? Probably just imagined it, I mean your not royalty and for all we know he already has someone picked for him.'
We stayed like that for a minute or two till the door opened up again making us pull apart. We looked at the door to see Teddy. We yanked him in and closed the door so Emil wasn't seen.
'That was too close for comfort.'
"What's going on?"
"I cannot go out there." Emil told
"Is it because of your hair? I didn't wanna say anything, but I'm pretty sure if you use a little product or something...." he was cut off when he reached for his hair only to get slapped.
"No, no! It is him!" He exclaimed pointing towards Fabian.

"Fabian La Fab here, reporting live from, the never thought I'd be here in my life state, of Illinois. Why am I, the most fab of the fab, in a place so drab? Because my source Sherry, at the VVIP network, there's an unidentified prince attending tonight's premiere of Fillmore. Stay tuned as I uncover the undercover prince."