What?!

I began to knock on the door still panicking on what I just learnt when Sydney's mum opened the door.
"Oh Amelia. So nice to see you."
"Hey Miss.Quinn, I'm hoping I could see Sydney. We need to talk about stuff."
"Oh Sydney is out right now."
"That's fine I'll go find her."
"Good luck and if you can't find her you can just come back and wait for her."
"Thanks Miss.Quinn. I will see you sometime."
"Be safe." She told before I walked a few blocks up getting further from the bowling alley.
'This can not be real.'
I grabbed my phone and began to call Sydney only to get her voice messages.

"Sydney this is Mia. Please come home really soon I really need to talk to you, I'm panicking and I need to get in to some place before they find me. Call me back ASAP please. Also I'm not getting kidnapped since it sounds like I am but I'm not. Also don't tell Emil or Teddy or Regina where I am.Ok bye."

I sat on the small wall and tapped my foot, jumping every time a noise happened near me.
'God is this what being paranoid is like because I hate it.'
I began to hear footsteps coming near me and I began to frantically look around only to find Sydney by herself.
"Oh thank god you are alone." I told as I clutched my chest trying to calm my heart.
"Mia what is going on? Are you ok?"
"I will tell you when we get off the streets."
"Is the Mafia after you?"
"Sydney!"
"Ok ok. Come on." She told before we made our way inside and to her room.

-20 minutes later-

"And I went 'What?'. So yeah."
"He confessed?!"
"In a way....yes."
"And what did you say?"
"Well......"

~ 40 minutes ago ~

"What?"
Once he realised what he said he calmed down and became awkward.
"Well that isn't really how I wanted that to go."
'Holy mother of Mary he likes me. He wants us to be more then friends..... I..... I gotta do something.'
"Amelia... are you alright?" He asked as he began to near me.
"Oh is that the time well I gotta..... walk my fish."
"You don't own a fish."
"Because I need to buy one. Well bye." I told before bolting out of my house and began to run as far from the situation as I could.
I kept running and just followed where ever my feet took me only to end up two blocks from Sydney's.
'I need to talk to her.'
I began to run to her house and as soon as I got there I began to knock on the door still panicking on what I just learnt.

~back to now~

"You ran from him?! Mia!"
"I know it was not the wisest decision I did, but in my defence my brain went 'just yeet yourself out of here' and so I followed that." I explained
"So you haven't told Emil."
"No and I won't. That also means you can't tell him on my behalf."
"You gotta tell him. You two like each other."
"Yeah and he is on a higher level then me. He goes back in a year and I'll be here. It's better this way."
"You two are perfect for one another. I mean he is very peppy and you say your a realist."
"I've nearly kissed him twice." I told as I placed my hands in my face again and fell onto my side on her bed.
"Omg you didn't!"
"No I didn't. Hence the word nearly. But why did this have to happen? Why couldn't life be normal and not some romantic tv show plot."
"You need to chill with making fun of those shows."
"I know."
"But Mia. It doesn't hurt to tell him these things if you are so scared. He will 100% understand why you are scared and he will make it work."
"I just..... I don't know Sydney. He leaves in a year and what if it doesn't work out? What if he gets put in an arranged marriage and he ends up loving that girl more then me. What if.... he breaks my heart? I can't handle that."
"Mia, I'm going to tell you something. The way he looks at you is like how Teddy looks at robots. It's like your his whole world. I think it would break him if he broke you."
"He probably thinks I hate him now."
"I don't think he does."

(Emil p.o.v)

"She hates me. I have ruined our friendship because of my stupid mouth."
"I told you not to tell her. Also stop pacing mum is going to get mad that you've ruined her rug."
"What are we going to do, Teddy?!"
"We?! Oh no no no. This is a you problem."
"I need to know where she is. Only you can help me find her. What if she is in danger?"
"Emil. She is just at Sydney's, she is fine."
"How do you know?"
"We are on each others find my phone apps. As soon as you told me she ran I looked to see where she was."
"I have to go to explain things to her." I told before rushing off.
"Emil!......"
I rushed off and began to make my way to Sydney's place. I quickly got to her place and I knocked on the door to see a lady.
"Oh hello. How can we help?"
"I was wondering if Sydney and Amelia were here? I'm a friend of theirs and need to talk to Amelia."
"Oh yes they are. Come in I'll take you to Sydney's room." She told as she moved to the side letting me in.
Once she closed the door we made our way to Sydney's room and she knocked on the door.
"Sydney there's a friend here to see you." She told before turning to me. "Just head in there." She said before leaving me in front of the door.
'It's ok. Yes she did run away but it's not like she will do it a second time.'
I opened the door and made my way in and their eyes were wide.
"Emil! Fancy seeing you here." Sydney said.
"I told you not to tell them where I was!"
"I didn't, I swear."
"Stupid find my phone app." She exclaimed.
"Amelia we should really talk."
"Oh I would like to but you see, I need to water some plants so I gotta go. Bye." She shouted as she went to rush past me but I blocked the way.
"Amelia I am seriously. Please."
"Bold of you to assume I won't use the other door." She told before rushing out of the window.
"I did not see this coming." I told.
"Don't take it to heart Emil. She just is scared that's all."
"I would never hurt her. I would hate myself if I did."
"Well come on I know where she is heading." Sydney told before we rushed out of her house.
We began to make our way down the street when we heard Amelia shouting.
"Someone help!"
I began to run and saw Amelia rushing away from a bunch of people. Once they saw us they bolted and I rushed to Amelias side. When she saw me she ran into my arms and held onto me.
"Hey it's ok. I'm here for you. Your safe now."
"I'm sorry." She whispered as she held onto me as tight as she could.
"It's fine Amelia. Your just scared and I'll help you through it."
"Thank you."
"No problem Amelia. No problem."
'We are going to get through this.'