Never knew this could happen for camping.

(Emils p.o.v)

We were walking back to find Teddy and I couldn't stop think about what happened.
'Why did it hurt when Amelia said she was glad we were friends....I mean I'm glad I have friends but it just felt not right.'
"Are you okay Emil? You seemed quite since the flower field."
"I'm just thinking."
"Wanna talk about it? I mean I'm here for you like you are for me." She said grabbing my hand.
'The feeling is back but I don't know what it is still... she looks so beautiful in this moon light.'
"I just was thinking how amazing would it have been if we could have lied on our backs in the flower meadow and look at the stars."
"It would have been amazing. But the sky was covered in clouds until now. They do look amazing in the forest." She said looking up into the sky.
I looked up before looking back at her.
"They do look amazing."
She was about to say something when we heard Teddy.
"Oh we must be close to him. Come on." She told before pulling her hand out of mine and rushing ahead.
'Why couldn't we have just another second or two?'
I rushed after her and we found Teddy freaking out. I went over to him holding the flowers and tried to distract myself from the moment.
"Found you!"
"Guys!" He screamed before he jumped on us wrapping his arms around us for a hug.
"Wow, you can hug. I thought robots didn't have the emotional support for that."
"You really love wildflowers." I stated making him pull away from us.
"Wait, your not mad that I ditched you?"
"Well of course not. Ditching is a classic prank between friends."
"Well, you are welcome."
"Now it's our turn to ditch you." I said grabbing Amelias hand before running into the woods.
We were stopped when Teddy grabbed us and I had kinda wished he didn't.
"Wait! No no no no! We should stick together, you know so our classmates can find us. They're probably super worried right now."
"Or Tanner decided he was going to catch a bat and possibly rabies." Amelia said making me smile.
'What is going on?'
We were in the forest for awhile and I was trying to start a fire, but Teddy started to be himself.
"We're going to die out here. It's freezing, I'm thirsty and there's no food."
"Humans can legit survive for like more then three weeks without food and water for about a week. We will be able to survive the night without food." Amelia told making me smile.
"Not true. We're standing in nature's cafeteria. Back in Buronia, the Royal Badger Hunt could last for weeks, and we would have to survive off the land. Oh here." I said picking up a worm and extending my arm for Teddy to have. "Try this worm, they taste like almonds."
He took it from my hand and took a bite from it making me and Amelia cringe. He spat it out and dropped the rest of the worm.
"That didn't taste anything like an almond!"
"Well maybe if you didn't start with the fecal track then it would have." Amelia explained making me smile even more.
"How do you know that Amelia?" I asked
"Well I like camping and your country may do a special on the badger hunt, and how you guys usually survive the weeks on the hunt. They just never get a look at you on the camera with the badgers for some reason." She explained.
'She is amazing....what is this feeling?'
"Wait a second....I hear bees. And where there's bees, there's honey!" He shouted before he began to follow the sound
"And also bees that can kill people!" Amelia shouted as she gave a worried look.
"We should go after him." I said grabbing her hand before going after Teddy.
We found him looking up in a tree and Amelia grabbed ahold of my arm making my face heat up.
'Why is my face warm?'
"And there's the hive. We just got to knock it down with a stick." He explained before picking up a stick.
"I..I..I do not know if that is the best idea."
"Teddy seriously it isn't. We can just catch a fish if you are really that hungry." Amelia explained.
"There is an old Buronian saying. 'If you disturb a beehive, you will be stung by bees'."
"Yeah and we have one as well. Don't mess with bees you dumbass."
"What it means is...."
"I get it. Look I know I seem like a go with the flow, laid back type dude, but I'm losing it out here!"
"Teddy can we just take a breath, and move away from the bees before they get mad, and think about a better solution." Amelia said holding my arm tighter.
'Something is wrong with her. I just don't know what.'
"If we don't get that honey, I'm not gonna make it."
"I told you we can survive without food for weeks." Amelia argued but was ignored by him.
"Just hit it over there! Everybody knows bees can't fly north in the spring."
"For someone so smart your acting like a complete moron dude."
"What if you are allergic?" I asked.
"I'm not. Less talkey, more pokey." He said before handing me the stick and going to a hiding spot.
"Emil.... you don't need to do this because of Teddy." Amelia said with a pleading look.
"I suppose I could try to dig some honey out." I said before sticking the stick in the honey.
I tried to move it but could feel it was stuck.
'Oh no.'
"Oh look it's stuck. Let's go and find something else for food."
"Amelia, Teddy needs me and I'm not going to let him down again. Stand back." I told before getting a better grip on it.
"Emil, I'm allergic to bees!" She shouted
"What?!" I asked
As I did that I accidentally pulled the beehive off with it flying off somewhere in the bush. I grabbed ahold of Amelia to protect her from getting stung when Teddy stood up from where he was hiding taking a few steps towards us.
"Where'd it go? I hear it but I don't see it."
He turned around and we saw the hive had landed on his back.
"It's on your back!" I shouted making Teddy scream.
He began to run around screaming but I kept Amelia protected in my arms from Teddy and the angry bees. We saw him run up the trail towards a ridge making me shout.
"TEDDY, LOOK OUT FOR THE....." I began but was cut off by him falling.
We rushed to where he fell and looked over the edge to see him still alive.
"Oh man." He groaned
"Oh good. The best of snakes broke your fall."
"I hate camping!"
"We know you dumbass. But you just had to have the honey when you knew full well I was allergic! This is karma!"
"Yes thank you Amelia for your insight on the situation!"
'At least she wasn't stung.'
We collected a bunch of vines and we were able to get Teddy to tie it around himself as we began to pull him up.
"Do not worry Teddy. You will be fine!"
"I don't feel fine! Fought off a family of snakes, ate bug butt, and now I'm dangling from a rope that you made out of vines."
"It's not like we knew this was going to happen so we brought rope!" Amelia shouted
"If they can hold a sack of angry badgers, they can hold you." I stated.
"How many can they usually hold?"
"I actually don't know. I'll have to find that out." I said with a smile.
"I swear if I survive this, I'm going to live every minute like it's my last. Seize the day. I'm even going to ask Sydney out. No more waiting!"
"Finally! Omg do you know how long I've waited for you to actually say that you were going to!" Amelia shouted making me chuckle.
"Well today is the day!"
"That's the spirit Teddy. Heave!" I shouted making me and Amelia pull the vines until Teddy was finally back on the same ground as us.
"Guys you did it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He said before hugging us again.
"Yeah well your mum would be in mum mode if you didn't come home so we had no choice." Amelia joked.
"No problem friend. And now, you can go seize the day and ask Sydney out." I said making him pull away from us again.
"You know....things get said in the heat of the moment...."
"No, no, no, no, no. We are going back to camp before you change your mind."
"Besides you said it, so no take backs." Amelia said
"It's right this way."
"Wait! You knew how to get back to camp this entire time and didn't tell us?!"
"Well I was never lost. I know these woods like the back of my hand.... oh that's new." Amelia told making me chuckle.
"And well technically you never asked. I also thought we were having so much fun bonding that we did not want it to end." I explained only making Amelia smile.
"That is the most ridiculously thing I've ever heard. I'm out of here." He said before storming off making me sad.
"Emil it's fine. If I know one this about Teddy is, he is bad at directions in woods." She said making me smile.
Teddy came around the bend and walked towards us looking defeated.
"Emil, Amelia, can you please take me back to camp?"
We gave a nod and began to make our way back to camp.
'I wanted to tell Amelia about the weird feelings I get while I'm around her but just couldn't. Could it be...'
My train of thought was broken when Teddy saw we were back at camp.
"I made it back to camp! I'm straight up rugged." He said before a bird cawed making him scream.
"Yeah such a thug." Amelia said before laughing.
'Her laugh is amazing.'
"Now that we are back. I feel like I should apologise for tonight's misadventures. I simply wanted us to be friends like Bone Saw and Stabby Mike, but instead I stabbed you in the back....like Stabby Mike did to Bone Saw. I guess I just pushed too hard."
"Honestly, I'd still be lost out there if it wasn't for you two. And maybe, sometimes....occasionally, I need a little push."
"Well, there is Sydney, so..... push." Me and Amelia said pushing him towards Sydney.
I looked at Amelia and I couldn't help but smile when she was smiling at what was happing.
'I think I know what the feeling is now.... I have fallen for her like Teddy did for Sydney. Amelia Smith one day I will confess my feelings to you and until then I will be here for you like we are magnets.'
"You did good today Emil. It's a good thing you came along when you did."
"Thank you. But you did well today as well fair Amelia. I am deeply sorry about the bee situation though."
"It's all good dude. I probably should have told you at the start but I wasn't stung."
"Is there anything else I should know?"
"I am deeply afraid of going into lakes and oceans cause we nearly drowned in the accident if it wasn't for the prisoners."
"But the piggy spank?!"
"Well my focus was if you were ok not if I was. Hey look he is about to do it."
I turned my attention away from Amelia and watched Teddy tell Sydney.
"Hey Syd...." he began only to get cut off by Tanner.
"Hey Sydney. Question, do you want to go out some time?"
"Wow! Well, my mums would hate the idea. But I've had such a great time with you, I'm gonna say sure."
'Oh no.'
"Before you answer, let me make my case. We were awesome at charades, we shared our dreams with each other, I've been holding in a fart like all night."
"Wow such a gentleman." Amelia quietly said next to me making us both chuckle.
"Tanner. I said sure, which means yes." She said making him realise.
"She said sure, which means yes." He said making everyone cheer and chant his name.
He walked back over to us with a defeated look on his face.
"So that went.... sad. You probably want some time to be alone." I said making him look up at us.
"Actually, maybe we can be alone together." He said making us smile.
"Lets listen to the robot boy. What do you say Emil?"
"You got it Teddy." I said wrapping an arm around them and headed back to the camp fire.
'I never knew this was how camping was going to go. But I'm glad we did this.'