This is not going well.

(Amelia p.o.v)
We finished setting everything up when people began to arrive for the party. I checked the time to see we had 10 minutes till Teddy was to walk down the stairs and hopefully won't be mad at the surprise. I made my way over to Emil before he made his announcement.
"Attention party people, we are t-minus ten until the eagle lands! Grab your confetti poppers and get to your assigned hiding locations!"
Everyone headed to their spots and Sydney ran over to us.
"Party Puma, we have a whale of a problem. There's a problem with the whale." She told making us look over to it.
"I told you that size was not gonna stay looking normal from the heat." I told
"She's melting! Braughner, what did you do?!" Emil exclaimed as we looked over at Braughner.
"Wh...nothing! You got a limp whale, buddy! Only one thing we can do, start eating! Dibs on the blow hole!" She told as she grabbed her retractable spoon.
"No Braughner! Do I need to grab my spray bottle?" I told making her unretract her spoon.
"We can save it. Crank the AC, everybody get to your hiding spots, and STOP FREAKING OUT!!" He yelled making Regina and Sydney wince as they quickly pulled the headset off.
"HEADSET!"
They all looked at me to see that I still had mine on and had a confused look.
"What I'm not dumb. I turned it off as soon as he gave it to me. If he wanted to talk to me he has to walk to me and tell me, cause we are on the first floor." I told
"Amelia....." Emil began looking hurt.
'Dang it.'
I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from everyone before I began to talk to him.
"Emil, I'm sorry if me turning the headset off hurt your feelings. But seriously I only did it because I know how loud you can get when your freaking out, and I knew this party was going to make you stress and freak out."
"I understand Amelia. I just wish you had told me about it before hand that's all."
"Dude I said we didn't need them since we were all ok the first floor. You said it's what party planners do. Look how about this. Tomorrow we can hang out where ever you want even at my place if you want. It can just be me and you. Unless you want Teddy and Sydney there as well then we can also do that."
"Thank you Amelia. Means a lot." He told as his smile returned.
"I'm glad that cute smile of yours is back. But we gotta hide now." I told as I quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him to our spot behind the foosball table.

~ 4:30 pm~

We were waiting for Teddy 30 minutes past when he was meant to come down for cake. I had a gut feeling something was wrong but couldn't really pin point what it could be.
'Could he have gotten locked in his room? No he would have texted you if he was. Could be the snake near you, we did see it bite that one kid. Maybe. But the snake won't get out unless the lid gets hit off. What could it be?'
"Where's Teddy? Did you tell him cake was at 4:00?" Sydney asked as she hid behind her Dj booth.
"Yes, many times, and he promised he would be here." Emil called back
"It's true. I was there each time and he would freak out and run off, which by the way is so suspicious and for a smart dude he sure is dumb cause he thought it was just cause you liked cake." I told
"Well, I guess we could go ahead and dig into that cake."
"I said no Braughner!"
"Shhh, footsteps! Here he comes!" Regina whispered.
'No they sound like they are coming from outside. Did he actually get locked in his room?!'
The doors opened and the lights came on, making everyone pop up and yell surprise. I stood up and saw Teddy wasn't actually there in the room.
"Whoa. You got me." Tanner said as he stood near the door since he just walked in. "Why is it so cold in here?"
"It's for the whale." Emil told looking disappointed and frustrated at the same time.
'Ooooo, he looking hella cute.'
"Makes sense."
"Tanner, I told you to be here before 4."
"Sydney we can discuss how upset you are with Tanner being late but we kinda have to hide again." I told making them head to where they are hiding.
'What's gone wrong?'

~5:16~

"No, no, no, do not go! Teddy will be here at any moment, he is only..... 76 minutes late." He told as he checked his watch.
The kids put the confetti cannons down before walking past him and out the door.
'I feel so bad for him.'
I made my way over to him and he looked at with with a sad look on his face.
"Amelia you should just go home. Everyone is."
I gave him a hug and he hugged me back as I rubbed his back to help make him feel better.
"I'm not leaving the party Emil. It's gonna be ok I promise. Teddy can't hang out with us tomorrow if that makes you feel better."
"A little."
We pulled apart as Tanner and Sydney came over to us.
"Hey guys, do you wanna bounce? This party kinda sucks." He told making me ready to punch him.
"Tanner. We're the ones throwing the party." Sydney told
"Oh, sorry. Your party kinda sucks."
"That's it. Sydney if you don't want your boyfriend to have a broken nose you need to get him away from me." I told before Emil put a hand on my shoulder to help calm me.
"It's fine Amelia. Unfortunately, your rather confused boyfriend is right. Everything is falling apart...."
"I need a friend, somebody to hold onto, somebody to confined in?... sorry continue."
"If we do not do something, Teddy will be as disappointed with his Bakshal as I was with mine, please you must help."
"Well, I could start my set and get this party going." Sydney suggested making Emil grab her shoulders.
"Go. You pump up those jams." He told.
She ran over to the dj booth and began to play her playlist. Tanner began to dance ridiculously. I could tell Emil was getting more upset and mad as time went on.
"Emil look at me."
"What this time?"
"I just wanted to tell you, that you have done an amazing job. And if I was to ever have a birthday party I would have you plan me my own surprise one."
"Does that mean your gonna tell me when it is?"
"Nope. But seriously, Teddy is lucky to have you as his friend and I'm lucky to have you in my life as well. Please calm down or I'm gonna have to pull out my cheating cards to make you relax."
"Amelia nothing will make me....." I cut him off by grabbing his face and pulling it towards me as I kissed his cheek. "Calm....."
"See, your already calm. Now stay calm, even though I do fine it quite attractive when you are mad, it is going to be ok."
"You promise?"
"It's not like we are in any danger."
"Hey guys. Couple of quick announcements. To the owner of the blue Subaru, you left you headlights on." Braughner told over the microphone.
"Dang it, that's me." Regina said before rushing out of the bowling alley.
'That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.'
"Oh, and if anybody sees a snake loose in the bowling alley, please let me know, he will bite you. Ok party on!"
'Ok it was bad.'
Everyone began to scream and rush out of the building. Emil tried to get them to stop only for everyone get past him.
"This wouldn't have happened if Regina let me put the snake in the nacho heater." Braughner told making me rush towards her only for Emil to catch me and put me some distance from her.
"It's ok, it's ok. We'll find the snake." Sydney told as she took the microphone from Braughner.
"It does not matter." Emil said sadly not letting go of me.
I began to rub his arm to help cheer him up.
'I'm going to throw a god damn chair at Teddy.'
"It kinda does." Sydney said with a serious tone.
"This party was already ruined when Teddy broke his promise and never showed up. So I am going to break my promise and go give him a piece of my mind." He told storming off.
"Oh I am so gonna watch him be mad. And to also punch him while Regina isn't around to hear me." I told rushing after him.
We made it up the stairs and went to their room.
"Teddy, I... whoa!" He said as he slipped and landed on the ground, he quickly stood up before he continued his sentence. "Why does Regina have so many rugs?!"
'Oh I could just kiss him right now.'
Emil tried to open the door only for us to learn it was locked.
"That's not good." I told.
"Teddy, I hope you are very relaxed in there, because I am ROYALLY MIFFED! You gave me your word. Cake at 4:00. What do you have to say for yourself?" He asked.
"Go away. Go away, snake."
"Teddy! That's uncalled for!" I shouted.
"Snake?! If you want this snake to go away, you will have to tell it to his face!" He shouted before heading through the small door they have.
He stopped and I could hear Teddy more easily now.
"I'm stuck."
"Teddy, you're in grave peril! Oh, thank god. I thought you were ignoring me. I will save you!" He said as he began to continue to make his way through the small door.
'Yeah no. That will take too long.'
I took a few steps back before lifting my leg up and kicking the door open surprising the boys.
"Always wanted to do that." I told before I quickly went in and helped Emil make the rest of the way in to the room.
"I hate snakes." Teddy said as we rushed over to him.
"But you wrote a paper about dinosaurs."
"Who cares?! Get this thing off my face."
"No sweetie it's on your neck." I told trying to lighten the mood.
Emil carefully took the snake off from around Teddys neck and made it a couple of steps away from us as I tried to get his arm out of the restraint.
"Just remain calm. Snakes do not actually want to....ah! It bit me!" He shouted making me quickly turn around to look at him.
He stumbled back into me making us fall onto Teddys lap, before it began to spin out of control. I held onto Emils arm as it kept getting faster and faster making me think we are going to die.
"I DIDN'T THINK I WAS GOING TO DIE BEFORE I TURNED THIRTEEN!!" I shouted.
"OH NO! MY LEGS ARE SLIPPING!" Teddy yelled warning us.
We all screamed as the recliner crashed through the roof of the bowling alley scaring everyone as we landed in view.
"My body hurts all over." I told.
"Hey, Teddys here. Surprise!" She soured setting one of the confetti cannons off.
'Dear lord, how many times are you going to make me have near death experiences? If your gonna kill me at least have the balls to do so.'
We were helped to the couch and were given ice packs for our heads, I leaned against Emils head with an ice pack between us as he held onto his snake bitten finger.
"Despite my best efforts, your bakshal was an absolute disaster." Emil told having the sad look back on his face. "I do not know how they could have rented me such a dangerous chair."
"Uh....yeah. You should get your money back." Teddy told.
'He probably did something. But I do not have enough care in the world right now to do anything. To much pain.'
"I'm so sorry, Teddy. I do not deserve to be your chum." Emil told
"Are you kidding? I've never been happier to see you guys in my life. Even you, Braughner."
"Don't get all sappy on me, T-bone." Braughner said with a serious tone.
"So your not mad? I do not even have a cake for you."
"Yeah it hella melted....ow. So much pain."
"Actually, we still got Fudgie the whale." Regina told as she brought the cake in.
"I love Fudgie!" Teddy told making us all smile.
"Happy birthday, Teddy." Regina said
"Happy birthday, Teddy!" We all cheered.
"You know what, Emil? This is perfect." Teddy told making Emil smile.
"Really? I have you the perfect Bakshal?"
"Sure did, buddy." He said before getting up and heading over to the counter.
"Buddy?! Did you hear, he just called me buddy!" He exclaimed making me and Regina smile.
"Sure did dude. I swear if I've broken another bone Dr.Heart is gonna be mad at me." I told
"Uh huh. You're moving up. Congrats." Regina said before walking away.
Emil reached over me and pulled out his Teddy and Emils friendship chart. He moved the arrow to buddy and had the biggest smile he could have.
"Look out, bro. I am coming for you." He said before Teddy moved over to us.
"What are you doing over there? Come have some cake bro."
Emil did a little jump in his seat before we made our way over to the others.
We were eating cake and we were telling Teddy about all the stuff he missed from being stuck.
"I'm sorry that I wasn't down by 4 guys."
"Dude it's fine. You were stuck what could you have done." I told before having some more cake.
"And think about it this way, Teddy. We would not have learnt that fair Amelia is younger then us." Emil told making everyone look at me.
"What?"
"Your younger then Teddy and Emil?" Sydney asked in disbelief.
"Yes I am younger then the boys. Is that so much to not believe?"
"A little. I mean you stand up for Teddy a lot." Regina said having everyone agree.
"I'm just very protective of people. Age doesn't have to do with anything just some bravery." I told realising they aren't going to look away. "I will take the rest of this cake and throw a chair to you all, if you keep looking at me."'
The looked away before we all laughed and continue to eat the cake.
'This was a good birthday party.'