He is going to get himself hurt.

"I told you Emil. I can be your champion."
"Amelia I said I would battle him."
"Your going to get yourself hurt. The practice session we just had is evident enough."
"If it happens then it happens. I have a duty to help these sad people. Besides you taught me what I need to know."
"You don't know anything about towel fights. I'm serious Emil, Scott isn't someone you wanna go up against. I was going easy and you still couldn't defeat me."
"Amelia you can't convince me not to fight him. I've made up my mind."
"But Emil....."
"What I said earlier is true. Your not always going to be with me or Teddy and you won't be able to drop everything every time to come rescue us. Please let me show you that I can defend myself when you aren't with me."
"Fine. But I'm bring my stool. I have my own score to be settled with."
"I may need to stop you if you begin to get out of hand." Emil told as he placed his bag on his shoulders.
"Wouldn't have it any other way." I told as we headed for the Bowmans yard.
'This is going to go two different ways. I can't wait."

                  ~Bowmans scrap warehouse~

Emil was standing on the plate form with his back towards the crowd and Scott across from him. Susie stood in the middle with the bucket and microphone.
'Come on Emil. I just hope the first towel fight was educational enough for him.'

~a few hours earlier~

"What's the point of this Amelia?"
"Your going against Spitzak. Which means your going to have to know what to do in a towel fight."
"Ok but how am I meant to.....Jesus Amelia what was that for?!" He asked as he held his hand from the hit I just gave him.
"If you are to battle him you must learn how to defend yourself."
"This seems a bit excessive."
"Just imaging what Scott will do." I told before getting my towel and making it fly towards him.
He grabbed the towel and gave a smile only to make me lower my head. I quickly turned around and went down to my knee as I pulled the towel towards me, causing Emil to fall onto my bed.
"Don't ever assume you have the upper hand when you hold their towel."
"Noted. Well thanks for the lesson, fair Amelia."
"What?!"
~back to the fight~

"Ladies and gentlemen, in this corner, the undisputed towel-snapping champion of Plainview Public, Scott Spitzak!" Susie said into the microphone causing everyone to boo.
'Hopefully Emil isn't to hurt in this.'
"And in this corner, the challenger, who tried to kiss me earlier but I said, 'no way', Emil Pulkow!"
"SUSIE IF YOU SAY EMIL TRIED TO KISS YOU WHEN IT WAS YOU ONE MORE TIME, IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU!"
"Noted."
"Rule are simple." Scott started taking over "No rules! We just hit each other with towels 'till someone falls off."
"So, two rules."
"Gentlemen, wet your towels." Susie told
Emil grabbed his towel from his bag and headed to the bucket.
'He went for the small fluffy white towel! He is screwed.'
"Ooh! He went fluffy. Rookie mistake. Good for a spa, bad for a towel fight."
Scott gave a smile before he made his way to his bag.
"Now say hello to my extra-long friend." He told as he pulled his long towel out making everyone gasp.
'Good thing I brought the stool.'
"Holy Spitzak!" Susie said out of shock.
He snapped his towel near Emil, making him jump back a little bit.
"Emil I can take over. It's not too late." I told
"No it's fine. I want to prove to you that you don't always have to be the one protecting us. I want to show you that I can protect you as well."
"Why though?"
"Because Amelia. I love you." He told before turning back around to look at Spitzak.
"And three, two, one....warehouse towel fight." Susie told before she grabbed the bucket and ran off the platform as the bell dinged.
"Come on! Take your best shot."
"Eat terry cloth!" He shouted before taking a shot at Scott only for him to not move a muscle.
"Feels like being kissed by a bunny."
"How the hell do you know what kissing a bunny feels like Scott?!" I shouted making his eyes go wide before he re-focused on what was happening.
"Now dance, dill-rod!" He shouted as he took shots at his feet.
Scott got some hits on Emil before he got an angry look on his face.
'Such an idiot but I love when he is mad.'
Emil charges his hits on Scott only to have them each be his away with his own towel until Emil was hit on the chest.
"This is fun. I'm having fun." He said as he let out a chuckle.
He then flung his an attack towards Emil only for it to be dodged. He fires back with his own attacks but Scott did one of his signature moves and de-troweled Emil leaving him weaponless. Scott hit the ground on both sides of Emil before he hit him on the chest, making him try not to fall back into the crowd.
'No!'
"Sweet dreams, loser." He said as he ready his attack and Emil looked at me.
"Stay strong, Emil!" Susie shouted.
'This is it.'
"You said you were going to prove you can protect yourself and me! You better prove that you weren't lying or I'll never forgive you Emil! Beat his ass, Emil! I BELIEVE IN YOU!" I shouted
He looked back at Spitzak as he flung the final blow towards Emil only for him to grab the end of his towel, and moved to grab more of it making the crowed go whoa.
'He's doing it! He just needs to remember.'
"Dude, let go of my towel!"
"No, you let go."
Spitzak pulled the towel again which allowed Emil to move out of the position he was in. He took a few steps before he quickly went down on one knee and used the force to drag Scott off the platform.
'He did it.'
The crowd cheered as Emil got off the platform. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms.
"You did it. I can't believe you actually did it, Emil. You saved everyone."
"All thanks to you. If it wasn't for you saying you wouldn't forgive me and everything you do for me.... just made me want to show you even more."
I moved out of his arms as everyone else rushed over.
"You beat Spitzak. You're our hero." Susie told
Emil smiled before becoming confused when Susie gave Emil on the cheek and making me growl at her.
"Eh, no sparks." She said before moving away.
"Oh if anyone is to kiss Emil on the cheeks it's gonna be me." I told as I grabbed my stool to hit her with it.
Emil let out a chuckle before grabbing my stool and placing it back to the ground.
"Emil I have some business to attend to."
"Fair Amelia come here." He said as he pulled me into his arms.
"Emil, dude, your acting hella weird."
"I just think you without knowing just said what your feelings were towards me are."
"Shoot. I was kinda hoping for a more private moment then this."
"So was this the other thing you were mad at me about."
"Yeah."
"I'm really sorry about that."
"It's fine Emil. I mean I wouldn't have fallen for you stuff like that really annoyed me."
"This finally makes me happy and relieved that I know now."
"Yeah well I think a few people are going to be relieved and happy that this is finally happing."
"Like who?" He asked
"Just some people."
"Well as much as I would love to continue this I am going to finish this whole with Spitzak."
"Cool cool. Also give me his towel." I said as he let me go and gave it to me.
He turned around and looked over at Scott who was finally getting up from where he landed. He walked over towards us with an annoyed look on his face.
"Alright, Spitzak, it is time to give everybody their money back."
"Uh yeah, I got the money right here." He told as he began to put his hand in his pocket before pulling out his fist. "Not happening! None of you are getting any of your money back. And there's nothing you can do about it!"
"That's it. My turn." I told before getting his towel and having it wrap around his arm as I quickly got behind him.
I pulled his wrapped arm up behind his back as I used my other hand to place his head over the stool.
"Amelia!"
"Emil you done your way, now it's my turn to do it my way. Wanna be in a relationship with me?"
"Of course."
"Scott, tell my buddy o' pal why you are terrified of me."
"She has a dark side to her! One that shouldn't be messed with."
"And how do you know that Scott?"
"I messed with her and her brother too many times which made her snap."
"Now, this is the only way to get him to behave, Emil. Nothing else will do it."
"Or is there?" Someone said that was hidden.
The crowd parted to reveal Teddy standing there with a controller.
"Teddy?"
"Mia, you can let him go now."
"Alright. I'm taking my towel back by the way Scott."
"Makes sense."
"We are talking about that later Mia."
"Thought so."
"Nice work, Emil. But me and Mia knew Spitzak would go back on his word. So, I came up with a plan. Because my mommy told me I'm the smartest boy she knows!" He told making everyone confused.
I gave him a blank look before I began to laugh my head off.
"Teddy you dumb ass!" I said before laughing more
"That sounded way cooler in my head. Check and mate." He said before pressing the green button which made Spitzaks bike lower down over a vat of melted cheese.
"Not my mud-flinger!"
"Teddy, what are you doing?" Emil asked.
"Something I should've done a lone time ago. If you don't give us our money back, I'm hitting green. I hope you like dirk bike fondue." He said as he began to go press the button."
"No n-no, fon-don't! Just stop being so mean for a second. I'll send you all your money right now. Gosh!" He told before grabbing his phone and clicking a few things.
Everyone's phones began to ring and chime letting us know that their money was coming in. People began to say they got their and my phone went off having me look.
"Thanks Scott." I said before looking at Teddy and Emil to see how confused they were. "What?"
"You said you were never bullied by him." Emil said.
"I haven't been."
"Then why did he send you money?"
"I leant him money cause he was 10 bucks short for lunch one time and so I told him the longer he takes to pay me back the more money he owes me."
"Can't be much then." Emil said as he looked to see how much I got send.
"Amelia....."
"Yeah?"
"He owed you 200 dollars?!"
"Yep."
Scott ran over to his bike and got a smile on his face.
"It's okay, baby. Did that big bad bully hurt you?"
"Hey Scott!"
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to send you some money incase you need to fix your bike from the heat and what not."
"How much?"
"200."
"Amelia...."
"Hold on boys." I said before going over to him.
"Why are you helping me?"
"Because I know you also don't target me since you were best friends with my brother. Besides, she is the last thing you two worked on. Count it as being somewhat even."
"Thank you Amelia. Jacob would be proud of you."
"Yeah he would. Be disappointed in you though."
"I'll make him proud this time. That way he can look down at me and think I'm doing good."
"He would like that. Seriously stay good this time."
"Promise."
I began to walk back over to Teddy and Emil before stopping.
"Also Scott."
"Yeah?"
"10% interest this time."
"You got it."
I finished making my way to everyone and gave the boys a smile.
"What was that about?" Teddy asked.
"Just making sure he knew to be good."
The crowd moved away from us as they were all checking to see if everyone got paid.
"I'm proud of you, Teddy." Emil told.
"I know. My boys are growing up so fast to not need me for their battles anymore."
"Trust me Amelia. I'm still going to need you."
"Oh thank god."
"Besides man, I was just following your lead. You know, someday, you're gonna be a great king." He told making sure to whisper to last part.
"And someday, you are going to be a great robot." Emil told making me laugh as we turned around to see Susies announcement.
"Wait, what?" Teddy asked only to not get an answer from us.
"Now back to the bowling alley for carrot sticks!" She announced making everyone cheer making me and Emil smile.
'Them and their carrot sticks.'
We began to make our way out with everyone as Teddy stayed in his spot.
"Emil. You do know I don't actually want to be a robot, right?" He asked as he come after us.
'Turns out they really can fight their own battles. What does that leave me with then?'