Dont kill him.

I ran after Amelia as she made her way back to the bowling alley, trying to calm her down.
"Amelia. It's completely fine."
"Fine is not what he did, Emil! He had no right to go brother mode over whatever he did at you! Now I know why you didn't want me to know!"
'He is definitely going to get hurt.'
"I mean he is basically your brother. And he went brother mode when we were still technically strangers."
"Don't care. Murdering him."
'I tried to help Teddy.'
She stormed in to the bowling alley and headed up stairs. I went to follow after her when Regina called my name.
"Emil, what's with Amelia?"
"She found out Teddy went brother mode so now she is going to see him." I told
Her eyes went wide and she quickly went after her and I followed in suit. We got to Amelia just as the door opened and heard a scream.
We rushed in and Regina grabbed Amelia.
"Regina put me down!"
"I told you no fighting in the bowling alley."
"This is your house not the bowling alley!"
"Can't fight here as well."
"Emil! What did you tell her?!"
"That you went brother mode on me. Hence why she can't know the promise we made to one another."
"Word of advice. Never tell Amelia when he goes brother mode." Regina told as she held the struggling Amelia.
"Why?"
They gave me a confused looked and I realised what they were on about.
"Oh right."
"Why would you tell her that?!"
"So she knew why she isn't meant to know."
"God you are bad at this."
"Just one slap." Amelia begged as she still tried to get out of Reginas grasp.
"Amelia I didn't want to have to do this. But time out in the attic."
"Dang it. Fine."
Amelia was put onto the ground and surprisingly walked away.
'She actually isn't going to attack.'
I screamed when I saw her rush in hoping to get past only to get caught.
"Thought that would work."
"Emil, please take her to the attic." Regina told as she handed Amelia to me.
'Teddy is glaring most likely.'
"Teddy, I know I promised but Regina asked and this is the only way to have you not get attacked."
"What ever."
I carried Amelia to the attic and saw that there was a bed and some other bedroom things mixed with lots of boxes.
"Emil please put me down." She said once we got up.
"Oh yeah sure. Just please don't run."
"I'm not going to try that twice. Didn't work the first time, think of a new idea." She told before making her way to the bed and began to lie in it.
'She is really upset.'
"Amelia I am sorry. You wouldn't be in this mess if I had not told you."
"You think it's the first time I've been put in a time out up here? It's cute how much you think I don't get in trouble."
'She said it's cute. Oh this is something I will never forget.'
"I still feel bad."
"Emil come here. Rest next to me and I will tell you something." She told before getting under the covers seeing as it was cold up here.
I made my way over and lied down next to her before looking up at the roof.
'Just stay calm Emil. Not like you are resting next to a beautiful girl who you absolutely adore. No biggy.'
"I have known Teddy since kindergarten. As much as I don't like him for going into brother mode, I also go into sister mode a lot. We both are protective of one another, so when situations like this happen I am annoyed but also glad I still have a brother figure looking out for me."
"Even though no one else knows?"
"Best that way. But I am glad you know Emil, because now I have someone who I can talk to about missing him." She told before giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.
I hugged her back and could feel my face heating up.
'Teddy won't be pleased knowing what happened.'
"I'm glad that your in my life now Amelia."
She soon fell asleep and I was still lying looking at the roof thinking what I was meant to do.
'I like Amelia, but my friendship with Teddy is also important. If I pick Amelia then Teddy will hate me, but if I pick Teddy then I could lose Amelia to someone else. These emotions are not helpful. I should go get the tickets for Teddy. And maybe my head will be clear.'
I got up and headed down to where Teddy was.

~next day~

(Amelia p.o.v.)

There was a loud knock on the front door making me wake up. I looked at the time to see it was 8 am.
'Who the hell is knocking at the door?'
I made my way downstairs and opened the front door to see Regina standing there.
"What is up Regina?"
"Get dressed and grab your bag."
"Why?"
"Because not once have you came and had breakfast with us like you were meant to."
"Because I've been sleeping. Besides it's not like I won't eat at lunch and in between classes."
"Mia, get dressed and your school bags. Because you are eating breakfast at our place."
"Fine."
I went upstairs and quickly got dressed and grabbed what I needed. I went back downstairs to see Regina still waiting at the door.
"You happy mum?" I said with a dry tone.
"Yes I am. You know if you are going to school with Teddy and Emil you don't need your helmet and board."
"It's for when I go to the last rehearsal tonight after school." I told as we began our way to her place.
"You know I don't know why you won't tell anyone else bout you being in theatre."
"Because it's just not something I like people knowing. I only originally did it because I needed a club and it seemed the easiest."
"That's a lie and I know it. You and Jacob were all about theatre when you were younger. The only time you ever showed other people it was when you were first introduced to Fillmore."
"Well Teddy got into it so I knew it was a safe bet. I just prefer it to be a secret from people."
"If you think so Mia. Now I am going to make pancakes."
'Of course.'
I made my way in and over to her kitchen counter when Teddy and Emil walked down the stairs.
"I'm just saying you probably went a bit over board."
"I wouldn't say I went over board. Besides you did mess up me wining the contest."
"Pancakes are being made now boys." Regina told
"Hey Mia." Teddy said before sitting down on my left left side.
"Yes, hello Amelia..... AMELIA! W-why are you here?"
"Regina was mean and woke me up."
"We made a promise that you were to have breakfast with us."
"You think you would have given up when I never showed up because I would sleep."
"Well that won't be happening anymore."
I let out a sigh before turning my head slightly to Emil.
"Cute pjs." I told Emil making him blush.
'Odd boy.'
He sat next to me and we ate our breakfast before Teddy and Emil finished getting ready.
"You know you could have warn them bout me showing up."
"Must have slipped my mind."
"You wanted the boys to be surprised didn't you."
"That's definitely what I wanted yes. Now go brush your teeth. We still have a toothbrush for you."
"If you say so." I said before hoping off my seat and making my way to their bathroom.
'Today is going to be an odd day.'